The Truth Untold

Jungkook never left his room even once the whole day. He missed his hyungs and he missed Taehyung even more even though it's just been a day. And the fact that Taehyung's words kept repeating like a broken tape recorder in his mind also didn't help. He wants to see him and hear his voice so bad that it's physically hurting him and it's taking every bit of his willpower to not to pick up his phone and call him. He doesn't know how he's going to stay away from all of them everyday when this is his condition in just one day. 

On one side he's happy that Taehyung didn't give up on him even though he was extremely rude to him but on the other side he's scared of Taehyung's promise that he made yesterday about not giving up until he finds out the truth. He was so deep in his own thoughts he didn't hear the balcony door getting opened. It was only when he heard the familiar deep voice very close to his ears that he flinched and came back to his senses. 

He stared at the person standing in front of him in shock. For a second Jungkook thought that maybe he's hallucinating until the person spoke up once again. 

"You shouldn't leave your balcony door unlocked like that baby, what if some thief comes in?" Taehyung questioned. 

"What are you doing here and how did you get in?" Jungkook asked jumping out of his bed in shock.

 "Is that any way to treat your boyfriend after not meeting him for an entire day, but to answer your question like I said you left your balcony door unlocked and if you want to know how I got inside your mansion escaping the eyes of your guards then what can I say it was just child's play. On second thought maybe you should change your guards." Taehyung answered plopping himself down on Jungkook's bed. Jungkook was frozen on his spot after Taehyung called him his boyfriend. 

"I am not your boyfriend and please leave before I call the guards." Jungkook said faking bravery. Inside he was happy that he got to see the person that had occupied his heart and brain since he came into his life. But outside he can't show his happiness instead he needs to make him leave as soon as possible because Jungkook doesn't know how long he can hold his tears in without breaking down in front of his love, yes Jungkook loves him too, more than he could ever put into any words but right now he's helpless.

"Oh baby, did you think I was asking for your permission when I said that. I was just informing you that you Jeon Jungkook belongs to Kim Taehyung now and forever whether you like it or not. So show a little respect because I'm not just your boyfriend but also your hyung. And I won't tolerate any disrespect no matter who it is. The only reason I'm letting you talk to me this way is because I know it's not you talking. You can try hiding your true emotions behind this fake facade but I can clearly see through that and I'm here to find the truth from your own mouth. So what's your answer?" Taehyung asked caging Jungkook between his arms. 

Jungkook's back was pressed against the wall while Taehyung's face was just inches away from his own face. He could smell his minty breath fanning his lips. 

"I have nothing to tell you. Let me go." Jungkook said averting his gaze.

 "Look at me when you talk Jungkook or are you afraid to look into my eyes and lie?" Taehyung said lifting his jaw. 

"Tell me the truth baby if you trust me. I already know half the truth and I want you to tell me the rest or do you want me to ask Jenny?" Taehyung asked looking straight in Jungkook's eyes. The moment Taehyung mentioned Jenny's name Jungkook's eyes widened in fear and he started shaking. Jungkook's reaction just confirmed what Taehyung thought. He was now 100% sure that Jenny is behind everything. He gritted his teeth in anger looking at Jungkook's condition. 

"Wh...what are y...yo..you talking about? and Je...je...Jenny has nothing to do with a..any...anything." Jungkook said stuttering in fear. 

"Your words do not match your actions Kookie. Look at you shaking so much with just the mention of her name and you still want me to believe that everything is fine. I can find the truth myself Kookie, I could've gone to Jenny and made her tell me the truth, but I want you to trust in me and tell me yourself. I won't let anyone lay a finger on your hair Kookie. I know you are scared baby, but just once put your faith in me love and I promise I'll find a way but please don't ask me to leave baby because I won't." Taehyung said pleading with him. And that's all it took for Jungkook to finally break down.