Where are you?

Taehyung was staring at his phone screen. He called Jungkook as soon as he entered inside, but instead of answering the call, it got disconnected. He tried again thinking Jungkook must have accidentally disconnected the call, but it came as switched off. He thought that maybe his cell ran out of battery, so he decided to just leave a text for now and call him later once Jungkook's phone is charged. But now it's already been two hours, more than enough time to charge a phone, but it still says switched off. Now he was getting worried. Jungkook never goes to bed without talking to him. It has become kind of a ritual for both of them. They cannot sleep unless they wish each other good night.

Jimin was looking at his soulmate who has been silent for a while now. He switched off the TV and turned his attention to his friend. "What's wrong Tae, you've been silent and staring at your phone for a while now. Is everything alright?"

"Nothing Jiminah, I am just waiting for Kookie to call me. It's been two hours since I came, but his phone is still switched off. I even left him messages, but still nothing. How much time does it take to charge a phone?"

"Maybe he slept while his phone was getting charged and besides didn't you drop him home by yourself? You saw him going inside right? Then what is there to worry about? He might have been exhausted after the date. So don't take tension and it's getting late so why don't you go and sleep too. You also had a full day. Just leave a message to kookie saying that you are going to sleep, so if he wakes up and checks his phone he will be relieved."

"Hmm, maybe you are right. He did look really tired. Ok I'll just leave him a message then."

"Good, now you go and take rest, I am feeling sleepy too."

"Goodnight Chim."

"Goodnight Tae."

Taehyung went inside his room still hoping that Jungkook will call him. He did his nighttime routine and went to bed after checking his phone one last time. 'Goodnight baby. I hope you're sleeping well. But now I have to try and sleep without listening to your voice.'

Jungkook's mind was blank

Jungkook's mind was blank. He had been crying for hours now. The only sound in the room being the ticking of the clock and with every tick his heartbeats also increase. He knows once that clock strikes 12, he would have to leave from here and the more the time passes the more his anxiety rises. He rose to his feet, wiping off his tears and going to the balcony. He knows what he has to do. He looks down from the balcony before raising himself onto the rails. His hands were shivering, so was his heart. He shut his eyes tight and thought about Taehyung, trying to gain courage from his memories and without thinking much he jumped.

 He shut his eyes tight and thought about Taehyung, trying to gain courage from his memories and without thinking much he jumped