Epilogue

Dear Readers, If you liked this book then please go check out my new book 'Just One Day'. I guarantee you'll love that even more. Also thank you for supporting this book and showing your love. I didn't expect to have so many readers for my very first book. It was a very slow process in the beginning, but finally we're here at the finale. Now without further ado let's get into the chapter.

2 years later

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU STUPID DUMB ALIEN."

"TRY ME MIDGET AND I'LL KICK YOU BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM"

"WILL YOU BOTH SHUT THE FUCK UP?" Yoongi yelled, running out of patience. He's had enough with the two best friends.

"He started it" Both Taehyung and Jimin said at the same time.

"Do I look like I care? I can't believe you dragged me out of the bed early in the fucking morning for this." Suga grumbled.

"Well I thought you'll distract this midget while I go see my baby bunny whom you all have kidnapped from me, but you're completely useless. I should've brought Namjoon instead of you, at least he's useful, unlike you who only knows how to sleep." Taehyung said, annoyed at his friends.

"Well first of all, FUCK YOU, and second I didn't kidnap your baby bunny and third not only Namjoon even God can't help you with this and I'm out. I've already wasted enough time on your stupid ass." Suga said, walking away leaving a dumbfounded Taehyung behind.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG, now do you need me to call guards on you for you to leave from here?" Jimin asked, folding his arms.

"Yah Jiminah, you're my best friend, my soulmate and my brother. How can you do this to me, your favorite person in the world? Don't you feel pity for me? I haven't seen my baby in 3 days and these 3 days were worse than hell for me. You know I haven't even slept properly these days. How can I, when I can't cuddle my baby." Taehyung said, showing puppy eyes.

"Waah, you really have a split personality. Just a few seconds ago you were threatening me with physical violence and throwing every curse in the dictionary at me and now suddenly I'm your soulmate. Tsk..dream on Kim Taehyung, because this Park Jimin won't let you see your bunny till your wedding day which is in 3 days. So you can cry, beg or threaten me with violence, but nothing will work. So why don't you turn around and go back to your home instead of wasting my time." Jimin said, before slamming the door on his face.

Taehyung looked at the closed door with a dumbfounded expression and then started cursing his best friend once again.

"Yah Park Jimin, you traitor, you're my best man, you're supposed to have my back, but instead you stabbed me in the back like Brutus. But no worries, because my time will come soon and I'll take my revenge then. I promise you I won't let you see Yoongi for a month, no scratch that, make it 2 months before your wedding. Oh and you're fired as my best man. I'll get a random stranger off the street and make him my best man. You hear that Park Jimin. You're fired." Taehyung yelled, at the closed door. The guards looked at him like he had lost his mind.