New Beginings

Jungkook couldn't keep the smile out of his face even if he tried. He cannot believe that he made friends that too on the very first day. He is grateful to Namjoon hyung, for being his first ever friend. He was smiling from ear to ear while coming back from college. His driver kept looking behind at him through the mirror wondering what happened to him. The situation at his home isn't much different either. Everyone is wondering what had gotten into their young master. They have never seen him smile this much. They all hope that he keeps smiling like this always. They all love him. They also know that the kid is deprived of love. They try to make him feel loved but they know it's not enough. But now seeing their young master smiling from ear to ear they also can't help smiling with him. It's like his happiness is contagious.

"You know Kookie, I am so happy today. First I met a kind stranger at the cemetery who gave me a flower, then I met Namjoon hyung who became my very first friend and then I met his other friends who are also nice like him. And they also became friends with me and now I have 6 friends well I am not sure about Taehyung hyung and Yoongi hyung but still I am happy. You know Kookie I was scared of Taehyung hyung because I saw him beating up a gut and you know how much I hate violence, so when I met him I was scared. 

But he didn't do anything to to me infact he was nice to me. So now I don't know what to think. I mean he is friends with Namjoon hyung and Namjoon hyung is like the nicest person I know. He wouldn't be friends with someone bad right. Ugh I don't know. I guess I shouldn't jump to assumptions. I cannot judge him based on one incident. I just have to keep an open mind. And then there is Yoongi or Suga hyung as they call him. I don't know what to think about him. He didn't really speak much. He is difficult to read. Maybe that's just his personality. But everyone else was really nice and welcoming especially Jin hyung and Hobi hyung.

 At first I was very intimidated but Jin hyung made me feel at ease. You know he even made me his son. And Hobi hyung, he is so positive and he has a very beautiful smile. You know his smile is like sunshine maybe I should call him sunshine hyung. Oh oh and then there is Jimin, he is very handsome and he has a very beautiful eye smile. Taehyung hyung is very handsome too and he has a very deep voice. I don't know what it is about his voice but it is very calming. Only if his actions were just as calming and beautiful. I can't wait for tomorrow.  For the first time in my life I have something to look forward to." Kookie kept rambling about his new found friends to his kookie plushie. He went to sleep dreaming about meeting his new friends.

Jungkook arrived at college early today. He woke up early considering he barely slept the whole night because of his excitement. As soon as he entered inside he saw a crowd of students gathered at the entrance. He got scared thinking back to yesterday's scenario. But it didn't look like anything was happening. It seemed like everyone was waiting for something or someone. His thoughts were interrupted when all of a sudden the crowd started cheering. When he looked to see what has gotten everyone so excited he saw two Porsche  and two bikes stopping in front.

"Huh, why is everyone so excited about seeing a Porsche. Haven't they seen a Porsche before." Kookie thought

But then the crowd began cheering even more louder. Kookie saw that some people stepped out of the car. But the one that got his attention was the guy on the bike. As soon as he took off his helmet Kookie's breath got caught. It was Taehyung and he looked like a prince charming only difference being instead of a horse he stepped off of a bike. Kookie didn't realize he was staring until he was brought back to earth when someone pushed him. Before he knew it everyone was pushing and shoving trying to see the newcomers. Kookie kept getting pushed around until he somehow managed to escape the crowd.

"Why is everyone so hyped up. Are they like famous or something. But how, if they are famous I would definitely know about it since I watch a lot of TV and Namjoon hyung would have told me if that was the case. But then why is everyone so excited to see them."