New Arrival

Life has been magical for both the love birds after their confessions. Jungkook was now a part of the Bangtans, a fact that made a lot of people jealous but it's not as if anyone could do anything about it. Jenny was back in college after taking some time off. She had her arm in a sling courtesy of Taehyung's guard. Jungkook was scared initially when he spotted Jenny but to his relief she pretty much stayed away from him. So yes all in all things are great for them. 

Right now the whole campus is buzzing with excitement and the reason, their quarter year inter college basketball championship which will be held in their university this year. Their team 'The Eagles' has been reigning champions for two years since Taehyung joined the team as their captain. Jungkook is even more excited because this will be his first time watching a basketball match and he can't wait to support his boyfriend. 

Taehyung had been busy these days not able to spend much time with Jungkook since he has to stay back after college practicing for their upcoming matches and Jungkook understood that and supports him wholeheartedly. They still try to get their lovey dovey moments whenever they can especially during lunch time since that's the only time they get to see each other.

"Enough hyungie I can't eat anymore." Taehyung was feeding his baby while Jungkook was sitting in his lap. When Taehyung had made Jungkook sit on his lap the very first time he was a blushing mess but now he was used to it although he still blushes every now and then when his hyungs tease him. Taehyung had already made it clear that Jungkook will always sit on his lap whenever they were together because that's his permanent spot and who was Jungkook to disagree. 

"Just one more bite baby for me." Taehyung said bringing the spoon in front of his mouth. Jungkook pouted but opened his mouth nonetheless. 

"Aww they are so cute. Joonie learn something from them even Taehyung is better at romance than you." Jin complained to his boyfriend. 

"Yaah what do you mean by even Kim Taehyung?" Taehyung questioned. 

"Well it's you 'Mr. I don't want anyone in my life' so it's a shock to all of us seeing you being all lovey dovey." Jin said poking his tongue out.

 "Aish stop with your bickering guys we have more important matters to discuss. Are you guys forgetting who we are playing the first match against?" Namjoon said. 

"What is there to discuss in that Joon? It's not like it's our first time playing against them and just like always we'll win this time too." Suga said smugly.

 "Yes I know that all I am saying is that we need to be prepared, you know that asshole hates Tae and he'll do anything to win." Namjoon said worrying. Jungkook didn't understand what they were talking about, who hates Tae?

 "Hyung who are you talking about, who hates Taehyungie hyung?" Jungkook asked. 

"No one baby. It's just our rival team. They always play dirty and still lose against us and this time too we expect them to use dirty tricks that's why Joon wants us to be prepared." Taehyung answered hugging Jungkook's waist.

 "But you don't worry we won't let them get away with that and we'll win just as always especially now since I have my bunny with me." Taehyung said immediately seeing the worried expression on Jungkook's face.

 "By the way Tae are you going to give your jersey to Kookie?" Jimin asked changing the topic. Jungkook looked at everyone with confusion. 

"Well you see Kookie it's a tradition where a player gives his jersey to someone special to him and it's considered good luck if that person wears the jersey to the games." Jin explained. 

"Ofcourse my baby is my good luck charm" Taehyung said to everyone before whispering in Kookie's ears "And I'd love to see you in my jersey so that everyone will know who you belong to" Jungkook became a tomato after that.