Unknown Feelings

Taehyung got Jungkook discharged from the hospital and took him to his apartment. All the Bangtans were there to welcome their maknae. As soon as the bell rang in the apartment everyone jumped out of their seat and ran to the door. Jungkook was holding onto Taehyung's hand like a little kid. The Bangtans took their turn to hug Jungkook and welcome him. 

"Guys let him breathe please and let us in." Taehyung told his overexcited friends. His friends finally let go of Jungkook and they all went inside. 

"Thank you hyungs for everything you did for me and also sorry for making everyone worry." Jungkook said facing his hyungs.

 "Why are you saying sorry Kookie? Whatever happened was not your fault, so don't blame yourself. And we are your friends Kookie so it's our job to take care of you, so don't say thank you." Jin said hugging Jungkook. 

"Guys I'll take Kookie to my room. He needs to rest." Taehyung said looking at his friends. 

"Yes Tae, take him to your room. His health is more important." Namjoon said. Taehyung took Jungkook's hand before guiding him to his bedroom. He made Jungkook lie on the bed and covered him with blanket. "Do you need anything else Kookie?" Taehyung asked caressing his hair. 

"Stay with me hyungie till I fall asleep." Jungkook said in a small voice. Taehyung immediately got under the blanket and pulled Jungkook to his body. Jungkook immediately snuggled into Taehyung's chest, while Taehyung kept caressing his hair with one hand and the other wrapped around Jungkook's waist protectively. 

"Hyung did they do something to me?" Jungkook asked in a scared voice. It took a moment for Taehyung to understand what Jungkook meant.

 "No bun, they didn't do anything to you. Do you think I will leave them alive if something like that happened?" Taehyung said tightening his grip on Jungkook's waist.

 "Then why did they kidnap me hyung? And why did they let me go?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung doesn't know what to answer to that. Those were the same questions that was bugging Taehyung too.

 "I don't know bunny. Now no more questions. And leave all your worries to me. You are going to sleep now." Taehyung said not letting Jungkook to say anything else. They stayed like that for a while before Jungkook fell asleep. Taehyung slowly removed himself from Jungkook and placed a pillow in his place. He made sure that Jungkook was in deep sleep before leaving the bedroom. 

"How is he? Did he sleep?" Jimin asked as soon as Taehyung came out. 

"He is ok just tired." Taehyung said sitting down on the couch. 

"Did you find anything else Suga?" Taehyung asked his bestfriend. 

"Not really. I went back to the club again from the hospital. I checked the cctv footage for the whole party but didn't find anything suspicious. I don't even know what I was looking for to be honest." Suga said with a sigh. 

"Who do you think is behind this and what was even their motive. Who kidnapps someone only to let them go. That doesn't make any sense at all." Jin said being frustrated.

"What are you thinking Joon? You've been very quiet. Please tell us what's on your mind." Hobi said looking at his friend. 

"Well it's the same thing that's on each of our mind I guess. Why kidnap him only to let him go. What was the motive behind it?" Namjoon said voicing out his thoughts. 

"And what's your theory Joon?" Taehyung asked. 

"Kidnappings happens for 2 reasons, 1 ransom and 2 blackmail. The fact that the kidnappers just let him go proves that ransom wasn't the reason for it, so that only leaves the second option, blackmail." Namjoon said explaining his theory. A shiver ran through Taehyung's body as Namjoon said that.