Introduction 2

Jeon Jungkook aka Kookie is the only son of Jeon Jungwan

Jeon Jungkook aka Kookie is the only son of Jeon Jungwan. His mother died when he was only 5 years old and so did his happy childhood. Jeon Jungwan loves his son just like any father but struggles to show that. He is also often busy with his business causing him to sometime stay away for weeks at a time leaving young Kookie alone with the maids and nannies. And after his wife's death he immersed himself in his work so much so that he even forgot that he has a son who needs his father. Jeon Jungwan is more a man of action than a man of words. He shows his love by buying Kookie everything he wants under the sky, but who will tell him that the only thing his son wants is his time and attention and his love.

You would think that he grew up to be a brat considering his father's lack of attention and the fact that his father basically spoiled him by buying him everything he wants but it's far from the truth. He was basically brought up by the maids in his house and they taught him to value everything. They taught him to be kind and giving and to appreciate what he has instead of crying over what he doesn't have. He even learned to appreciate his father's lack of attention by reminding himself that his father is doing everything for him and he is working hard for him. So all the time that he spend alone on his birthdays and holidays he reminds himself that his father is working hard for his future.

Although sometimes he do wish that he wasn't an only child. It would have been nice to have a brother or sister someone he could talk to and share everything with. Talking to his bunny plushie doesn't feel the same as talking to another human being but his kookie plushie is all he has to share all his secrets with.

Now you will be wondering why can't he talk to a friend, well that's because he doesn't have any friends because he is homeschooled. Although it wouldn't have made any difference even if he weren't homeschooled he still wouldn't have had any friends. And it wasn't like he was always homeschooled. He used to go to school too just like everyone else. But he hated it considering he used to get bullied on a daily basis. His father never knew about it, he would have if he ever paid any attention to his son. Everyday he used to come home with bruises but no one noticed. It wasn't until one day his bullies took it to an extreme and he almost died that his father came to know about it. Next thing you know he was taken out of school and a private tutor was arranged for him at home.

In a way he was glad that the incident happened. Atleast this way he got to spend some time with his father and the icing on the cake he didn't have to face his bullies anymore. No more living in fear. Its been 3 years since then. At first it was ok but as time went by he realized he wasn't ok. He missed being around people. Even though he didn't have any friends and was bullied everyday he had something to do and somewhere to be and he liked observing people. He would always look at the people around him and try to come up with a story. Imagination was always his best friend. It kept him from being bored to death. Imagination and books they were his companions.

He loves books. Every time he reads a story he imagines himself to be the protagonist. He loves fairy tales and romances. He imagines himself to be a prisoner in a castle and just like in every fairytale a handsome prince will come and rescue him and they will live happily ever after. Well Imagination is free of course. But nonetheless he still believes in his own fairytale. After he started homeschooling he missed being around people so he started to go to nearby park. He would feed the ducks and watch children playing around, families having picnic or couples having a walk through the park hand in hand. This was what he looked forward to every day.

Like this 3 years passed. Nothing changed in these 3 years. Every day he has his private lessons after which he will go to the park and spend hours there. Then come back do his homework, have dinner, read a book and go to bed. Yep nothing changed. And that's why after he graduated high school and the time came for him to start his college he decided he didn't want to be homeschooled anymore. He wanted to be a regular student and have a regular college life. He desperately wants to be around people. 

His fear of being bullied is still there but his fear of being lonely and living the same monotonous life for another 3 years trumps every other fear. So finally after a lot of begging and pleading his father agreed to send him to college. There isn't one word to express everything he is feeling right now. Ever since he came to know about his admission at SNU, he has been counting days to the beginning of college year and now that the day is here he wants to run away somewhere.

"Ugh what the hell was I thinking. I couldn't even survive high school how the hell am I going to survive college. I can't even back out now without coming across as a coward. God please help me. I will come to church every Sunday and light candles. Please God do some miracle. You can turn water into wine can't you give me one friend just one. Why am I even talking to you. You have never listened to me before so why will you start now. You can do it Kookie. All you have to do is stay out of people's way and you'll be ok. Let's get it. Fighting."

What do you think is in store for our Kookie

What do you think is in store for our Kookie. Do you think he will be able to make friends. Do you think his dream of having his own fairytale come true. Let's find out...