Chapter 46. MY HERO

Start from the beginning

Eric rest his hand on hers.  "You know that you dont have to take  EJ with you to work everyday? Right?"

"I know.  It's just until I wean him off the breast. " 

Eric knew better.  It was her way of making up for ignoring EJ his first couple months of life. 

                                                                                           *************

Eric walked into the bedroom carrying Tanya with only a towel wrapped around him.  He gently lay her dowm on the bed and started to dry her off.  They had just taken a shower together where he gave her a mind blowing orgasm ... more than one to be exact.  He pushed his hand with the towel up her crotch.  "Legs apart." he said in his dominant voice.

Tanya grabbed the towel.  "I can do that."

"After what we just did, now you are acting all shy with me?" Eric teased.

"You are insatiable.   You are going to get me pregnant again if we continue like this." 

"Didn't that doctor of yours said that  you would be ok since you are still breastfeeding and producing milk?" he asked.

"Yes and so far so good, but maybe we should start being careful if we dont want another baby now.

"Do you want another baby now?" he asked.

"Not now, no but later on down the road, yes." 

 He pulled out her drawer.  "What is it tonight, tee shirt, sexy nightgown or nothing at all?" he asked.  

"Come here, just lie with me like this for a moment."

Eric smiled and jumped into bed with Tanya as naked as he was born.  They lay together spooning each other. He pulled her in close and just held her.  He felt his dick twitched and began to grow and pushing up against her ass.  "You sure about this? You were just saying that you didn't want to get pregnant.  I dont think  this is helping."

Tanya reached over and pat him on the ass.  "I love this. I love you holding me like this."

"Talk to me, what is bothering you Babe? Those dreams, I am concern."

"Am I enough for you Eric? And be honest." 

He eased up on his elbow and pulled her face over so he could see her eyes.  She was always asking him that question, from way before they were married.  

"We have been through hell fire to be together.  How could you still have doubt about what you are to me? I am nothing without you Babe.  "You are the wind beneath my wings." You are more than enough for me.  You are all I want." He assured her.

"I love you so much." 

"And I love you.  Dont ever doubt  that."

"I know that is not what is bothering you though.  Talk to me."

"No it is not, but everything is so perfect with us now, I am just afraid that it's a dream and I am going to wake up and things will be the way they were before..." she cried.

"You are crying. Why Tanya? What is going on?"

"How do I know that this is not a dream? I had the most wonderful time with my father, we talked, we took walks together.  He was alive Eric, and then I woke up."

"Fuck. This about St. Bart?"

Tanya nodded.

Eric sat up and rest his back against the headboard.  He pulled her into his lap and pulled the cover over them.  He kissed the top of her head. "Talk to me Babe, what really happen to you on St. Bart?"