Chapter 23. Sunrise

On the drive home with Lloyd.  Tanya was very quiet.  Suddenly she felt melancholy.  She missed him.  She missed Eric.

Lloyd looked over at her.  "You ok?"  

Tanya looked out the window and burst into tears.  "I miss him," She said.

"Come on stop the crying; you know I don't like to see you cry." Lloyd begged. 

"Did you see how he looks at you tonight? He misses you too."

"Then why doesn't  he come home?" 

"Well  you two need to work on your shit.  Maybe a little space is what you both need right now."

When they pulled up to the mansion,  Tanya made a move to get out but stopped.  She had a cramp in one of her legs.   "My leg," She cried out.

"Stay put;  I will come around and see what's going on," 

Lloyd quickly got out of the car.  "Let's get you inside."  He picked her up and carried her in.  Dee was coming down the stairs as he was going up with Tanya in his arms.  She stopped on the landing and folded her arms and gave them a suspicious look as if to say, what the hell are you doing together.  

"Move your ass out of the way." Lloyd barked at her.   

He set  Tanya down  on the bed and gently massage her leg.  "That better?" he asked.

Tanya nodded yes.  Lloyd got up and backed up realizing how this must look if Eric was to walk in.  

"You  need to get out of those clothes and get some rest.  You been on your feet far too long."

"Thank you Lloyd," she sniffled.

 "You sure that you are ok?" he asked.

Tanya nodded yes. 

"I am going to grab a few things from my room.  I am staying in  Eric's old room tonight.  Call me if you need anything." 

Tanya smiled.  "Thank you; I feel better already,"   

"I will get Becky to come in and help you get ready for bed." he said and quickly exited the suite. 

                                                                                        <><><><><>

Eric walked into the little cottage and immediate stripped down and headed for the shower... a cold shower to ease the tension in his groin.  That did very little to help his distress because he was thinking of her...the way she could shake that ass, even as pregnant as she was.   He thought  of her idea of them dating.  He smiled to himself.    

He picked up the phone and called his brother.  That was the last thing he did every night before he went off to sleep.  He had to find out if Tanya and Ericka were ok.  

Lloyd picked up on the second ring.  "You back at the cottage?"

"Yea,  how  is she?" Eric asked.

"She misses you terribly.   She is really sorry about shooting you." Lloyd told him.

"Is she?" 

"Yes Eric, she really is."  

Lloyd  had to tell him about  what happened with Tanya earlier.  "She had a cramp in her calf, but she is good now."  

Eric reminisced a bit.  "Yea she had those when she was pregnant  with Ericka; I would massaged her legs.  That always helped. 

"I had to carry her up to her suite  and I did that ... massaged her calf and it helped," Lloyd said.  He knew Dee enough to know that she would tell Eric that  he carried Tanya up to their suite.