Part 51

I woke up feeling lightheaded and dizzy. How strange? After my husband went to work and while I stayed home because I was feeling sick or too tired to work. I took 2 more hours sleeping and when I got up it felt worst.

I ask  Courtney to serve my hot water with lemon. But, something is feeling wrong. So, I decided to go to the hospital, I was in the check up room feeling nervously when the doctor give me the results. He told me, I was pregnant. What! I'm pregnant? That means, I have to give up on my business.

I went home looking like I seen a ghost. My face with white and pale, my maids kept on congratulating me, but, I wasn't so happy or excited about the baby. That night, my husband came home. I ran to him and hug him tight. "What happened, sweetheart?" He ask. I pull out a the results from the doctor, his face was full with joy.

"OMG, you are pregnant? You should keep the baby!" He said. I looked depressed. "What's wrong?" He said touching my shoulders and wrapping his arms around my waist. "But, if I keep the baby. Then, I have to give up on my business." I said.
"How about this, I combined both of our companies into one huge company and I will look after the company, being the CEO." He said.

I cracked my hands together until there's blood. "So, you are saying, you will take my place as CEO, while I stay home looking after your child?" I ask angrily. "You mean, our child." He said. "Oh whatever, don't forget, I'm the CEO of my company and I will not let you take my place." I said annoyed and furiously. We all stayed silent for a while until my husband came up with a idea. 

"How about we hire a nanny for our kid. While, you go to work and I, she will stayed at home and look after her or him." Zhuo Zhi said. I smile and hug him. "That's brilliant!" I said. "Sorry, I was too furious." I said. "Is ok." He said. And that's how we  planned. I called me parents and brother saying I'm pregnant. They are all over the moon with excitement.

I was planning keeping the baby. But, over the few months, it was much harder to take care a baby in your stomach. It hurts to sit down or get up. So, I took few days off from work. Today, it's the day for the baby to come out, I was so scared and nervous.
My husband and I hold hands and went in the hospital. The doctors ordered my husband to stay outside to wait while I was in the room getting the baby.

It hurts so much, I was sweating so hard and it took for 4 hours. I felt I was about to pass out. But, finally the baby came out. My parents, brother and my husband ran in the room with happy faces, holding the baby. "Mrs. Zhuo, it's a girl." The doctor said. I smile sweetly and while my husband holding my hands hard.

"Let's name her Zhuo Qingluan." I said. My husband looked at me with excitement. "That's a very elegant name for a girl." He said. I smiled. As time goes by, Zhuo Qingluan became skillful with a sword and she even took karate lesson and was the top of her dojo class. Zhuo zhi and I was very proud of her.

As I was taking Saturday, Sunday for a break. I saw Zhuo Qingluan was practicing backflip with a sword, I walked up to her and she almost hit my face with the tip of her sword. "Umm, sorry mother." Qingluan said. My daughter was only 10, and she was already black-bet in her karate class and she mastered her sword skills.

"Sweetie, did you finished your homework?" I ask pinching her cheeks softly. "Umm, almost." I said. I smiled. "Make sure you finished your homework first." I said.  "Yes mother." Qingluan said cheerfully.
"Miss Zhuo." Her maids greet her.

She smiled said "you may raise." "Thank you, Ms." Said the maids. She skipped happily in her room. Her grades are also very good. She's in grade 5. "Hey sweetheart." I said as I came to her room. "Mommy, mommy, I learned sharks at school." Qingluan said. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Mommy loves you." I said and hugged her. "I love you too." Qingluan said. That night, my husband came home and my daughter ran to him and hugged him. "Oh, hi sweetheart." He said and kissed her forehead. My husband kissed me on the lips too.

Suddenly, there's a knock on my door and I open it, it was my brother, I haven't seen my brother for a long time since he moved to New York. I walked toward him and hugged him. "I've missed you so much." I said. My brother smiled. 

"How's your daughter and your husband?" He ask. I smiled. "They are doing very good." I said. Suddenly, my daughter came out behind my back. "Oh my goodness, I have such a beautiful niece!" My brother said while hugged her tight. "Uncle!" My daughter said and played with his turtleneck.

"What's her name?" My brother ask. "Zhuo Qingluan." I answered while hugging my daughter. "She's such a pretty young lady." My brother said. "Uncle Wentai, look what I drew." Qingluan said while showing her drawing. My brother looks impressed.

"That is the most beautiful drawing I ever seen." He complimented. "Sweetie, did you finished your homework?" I ask. She nodded. "Do you mind stay for dinner?" I ask. "I would love to." My brother said. My brother came in and he was shocked to see how big it is. "Holy moly, your house is huge." He complimented.

I smiled sweetly, "hey don't stand there, sit." I offered him. He looked at me weirdly and sat down. "Courtney, could you bring some waters with lemons?" I ask. "Of course Mrs. Zhuo." Courtney answered and did as she was told. "I believe my brother is exhausted from all those flying." I said.

"Here you are." Courtney said while placing the drinks on the table. "Thanks Courtney." My brother said. I smiled sweetly.

-quinntessa08