Part 38

"Where did you went this late?" Jin Wentai asked crossing his arms. "On a date with Zhuo Zhi." I said placing my keys on the table. "I thought you broke up with him?" He ask confusedly.

"Yeah well, we work things out and he apologized." I explained. "I'm tired. I'm going to take a shower." I left before my brother could say anything.

*The next day*

My phone suddenly ringed and I pick it up. It was Zhuo Zhi. "Get dress, I'm taking you to a special places." He said secretly. "Ok.." I answered nervously then hang up. Today, I'm wearing a black turtleneck shirt, a necklace made with real gold, a black French coat and high heels made with real gold with a black Chanel bag.

I saw his car and hop in. "Woah, you scared me." He said surprisedly. I kiss his cheeks. He chuckled and start driving. "Where are you taking me?" I ask. "I can't tell you is a secret." He said smiling at me. "Wait, I thought today is a school day?" I ask nervously. "No silly, is the weekend. Am I not allowed to spend time with my lovely girlfriend?" He asked lifting my chin.

I smile sweetly. "Does your parents and your brother know you have a girlfriend?" I ask. He ponder a bit. "I was going to tell them later." He answered. "My parents they are hardly home. Expect my annoying brother." I rolled my eyes.

"Does he know?" Zhuo Zhi ask. "Not exactly. But he's up to something." I answered while playing with my hair. "When did you start liking me?" I ask while doing my makeup. "It is you who starting me in the first place?" He ask smiling. "You... forget it. I'm not as talkative as you." I answered annoyed.

He turn to me and lift my chin. "Silly, is me who start liking you." He finally admitted. I smile. "You finally admitted." I smile sweetly. As we arrived there, Zhuo Zhi close my eyes. "Ok, keep your eyes close." He said and press his finger on my eyes gently.

"Open." He said. "Omg." I screamed. "I know how much you love fancy bags, dresses, jewelry. So I got you a tones of stuffs." He said. I went over and kiss him on the lips. "Is getting late. I should go home." I answered. "Ok, see you at school tomorrow." Zhuo Zhi said.

*During Zhuo Zhi class*

"Ok class, that's it for today. See you all tomorrow." Mr. Jacobs annonce and left before the students. "Hey Xinhui, I heard you are seeing someone on Tinder." Bai He whispered softly and quietly. Xinhui smiled sweetly. "You know. You and Zhuo Zhi are like childhood friends. You too should be together." Bai He said in a normal voice which made Jiale heard it.

Jiale turn to Xinhui. "Jiale, you and Zhuo Zhi seems very close. Do you know who does Zhuo Zhi hang out the most or talks the most?" Xinhui ask while playing her hair. "Why should I tell you?" Jiale ask. "Xinhui and Zhuo Zhi knows each other since 5." Bai He added.

Jiale ponder for a while. "Probably Chuyou." Jiale answered. Bai He looked at Xinhui weirdly. "Who the heck is Chuyou?" She ask. "Our teammate in tennis and a grade 10 student." Jiale said. They start giggling. "Zhuo Zhi is a senior for crying at sake. She is in year 1? How pathetic!" Xinhui said.

"What does she even looked like?" Xinhui ask. Bai He grabbed her phone and tapped Chuyou's Instagram username. "There." Bai He said shoving her phone in front of Xinhui. "She doesn't even look pretty." Xinhui scoffed.

"You look way pretty than this Chuyou girl." Bai He rolled her eyes. "You and Zhuo Zhi should be together." A blond girl said with green eyes. Zhuo Zhi walks to the class and founding everyone staring at him. "What?" He ask. "Zhuo Zhi, why didn't you tell me Xinhui is your childhood friend?" Shao Jiang ask.