Part 50

As my husband and I was walking around the hotel getting fresh air. "You should be called Mrs. Zhuo." Jiale said while joking around. I smiled and wrapped my arms around Jiale's neck giving him a hug. "Chuyou, you two were made for each other." Dachi said. "Actually, now you guys are married. I use to like you back when you're in grade 10." Dachi confessed.

I smiled. "But, you and Zhuo zhi are a better couple." Dachi said. "I'm sure you will find a girl that you love." I said. "Congrats brother." Zhuo Yu said. "Thanks." Zhuo Zhi said. "Chuyou, you are so pretty today. We wish you a happy life." Mu Siyang said. I smiled. "Chuyou, you are the prettiest bride in the world." Qiao Chen said. "Thank you Qiao Chen senior." I said.

Zhuo zhi kiss me passionately while wrapping his arms around my waist. "Dad, mom." I screamed and ran to them hugging them both. "Sweetheart, I can't believe you are married." My mother said. "I can't believe it either." I screamed in tears of joy.

That night, I invited my parents and brother for dinner at our house. It went really well, my parents love the food. There was steak, potatoes, carrots and asparagus. Seafood soup, lobster, crab and shrimps. For dessert, all the desserts from around the world.

"Oh sweetheart, you house is so amazing." My mom complimented my chandeliers, my luxurious chairs, sofa and chairs. I smile nervously. "So sweetheart, how's your company doing?" My father ask. I stare at the floor for a while. "Umm, is doing great. Our company just teamed up with one of the largest companies." I said.

"That's great news." My dad said. "So, Chuyou. My business partner has a son that's around your age. "Maybe you should considering going out with him?" My dad ask. Zhuo Zhi and I looked at each other weirdly. "Uhh, dad. For your information. Your daughter just got married." I said annoyed, showing my diamond ring on my ring finger. "Do you think I would date someone else while I'm married?" I ask.

I can see Zhuo Zhi's face turn red. I knew that dad doesn't like Zhuo Zhi. "Umm, the steak looks pretty good." I said trying to distract my father. Courtney start cutting steak for my father, mother and brother.

They all took a bite and there faces show their expressions. "That's one of the most delicious steak I ever had." My mother complimented. I smiled. "That's one of the most expensive steak in France. Is one of the kind." I said. "I can tell." My mother said. "Uhhh, Courtney, could you bring the desserts out?" I ask. "Sure thing." She said and went in the kitchen.

"Later, try one of the most expensive desserts in the world. It's to die for." I said and Courtney handed them a plate of French tarte with chocolate drizzles and cinnamon sprinkles. "This dessert is one of the most expensive dessert and one of the hardest dessert to found." I said. "That's delicious." My mother said.

I told you." I said smiling. "Thanks sweetheart for the amazing dinner." My mother said hugging me tight. I smiled. "Anyway, your dad and I need to head out soon.  Oh and thanks for again  for the amazing dinner." My mother said. "Mom, no need to thank you me. We are a family." I said.

"Soon, they left. I went upstairs into my room, where Zhuo Zhi was sitting there without his shirt on. My eyes went wide, I quickly grabbed him by the arms and ran into the bathroom. "Wait, wait." He said. "What are you doing?" He ask getting close to me.

"Why are you shirtless?" I ask racing a angry tone. "But, we are married." He said and went back on the bed without his shirt. "Fine, I'll join you." I said and went on the bed with him.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and kissed me passionately.

-quinntessa08

Hey fans!! Sorry I haven't post for a long while. I think y'all must hate me. But, I finally post. I got so busy with school work. Anyways, enjoy my new chapter!!

Love y'all❤️❤️❤️