Part 7

As I was on my way home, I got a phone from my mother and I picked it up. "Hi Mom." I said happily.
"Hi Sweetheart your dad, brother and I are going on a business trip and your brother is getting a scholarship for tennis." Said my mom.

"Then is the door open?" I asked. Then I heard my mom gasped. "Um what's wrong?" I asked nervously.

"I accidentally took the door keys with me ." My mother said then I dropped my phone in the ground my tears roll down on my cheeks.

"Chuyou! Chuyou!" Called my mother in my phone, I picked it up and hang up with tears in my eyes.

I sit outside of my house and start crying, Zhuo Zhi walk pass my house and saw me cry.

He ran toward me and asked "hey are you ok?" He asked. "My parents went on a business trip with my brother and they took the house key, I have no way to go." As I continue sobbing.

I can tell Zhuo Zhi start to hesitate and said "you can come and live at place." He said. My head start bouncing I want to scream yes but I don't Zhuo Zhi to thinks I'm a weirdo so I simply answered "um sure." Then I followed him to his house.

"This is my house." Said Zhuo Zhi. "My brother is sleeping in the other room so we have to share." Said Zhuo Zhi and lead me to his room then close the door.

I slept on the right side and Zhuo Zhi slept on the left side of the bed my whole body is shaking I never slept in a bed with a guy.

Suddenly it starts to get cold so I grabbed my sweater to warm myself but it didn't help.

Zhuo Zhi noticed it and came to me and give me most of the blanket I felt bad that I took his blanket away.

Then I try give Zhuo Zhi some blanket back but he refused to take it.

So I ask "um are you cold?" He said "is fine you can have it." The he came close on me placing his arm under my head.

After a couple hours, I feel that Zhuo Zhi's arm starts getting cold so I give some of the blanket on his arm but refused to take it.

So I place my head on his chest to try to warm him up.

*The next day*

I heard Zhuo Zhi coughing so I went to the bathroom and grabbed a warm towel then place it on his head.

I removed the towel on his head and place my hand on his head is so hot!

I didn't know what to do so I went into the kitchen and made some soup for him.

"I think you have a fever." I said then give him some blanket. His face looks so white so I called the school and told them I'm not going today so that I can take care of Zhuo Zhi.

"Where is Zhuo Zhi and Jin Chuyou?" Qiao Chen asked. "Maybe Zhuo Zhi is sick?" Tang Jiale asked. "Or Zhuo Zhi is injured?" Chi Dayong asked as he pick up all the balls in the court.

"Zhiming do you get any news?" Asked Mu Siyang. "The principal said Zhuo Zhi is sick today." Said Zhiming. "Then what about Chuyou?" Asked Chi Dayong as he walks toward Zhiming. "She is also sick." Answered Zhiming.

Chi Dayong and Jiale looks at each other and said "no, that's impossible! Yesterday I saw Chuyou, she looks normal and doesn't look like she is sick." Chi Dayong said confusedly.

"How about we go and visit Zhuo Zhi?" Suggested Qiao Chen. Zhiming raise his elbow and said "you didn't finish your training plan, you still have to do 50 push up 50 sit up, 3 times 5 jumping with your racket, run 2.5km, lifting weight lifts 100 times each." Said Zhming as he read off on his book. "Do you think you have time to visit Zhuo Zhi?" Zhiming asked.

Qiao Chen looks down, "Jia..Jiale and Chi..Chi Dayong didn't finish their training plan too!" As he stuttered. "Well actually Dachi and I already finished our training plan like a few minutes ago." Said Jiale confidently.

"Oh come pretty please." Qiao Chen begged as he put on his puppy eyes in front of Zhiming. "Fine but you  have to double your training plan tomorrow." Said Zhiming. "What?" Gasped Qiao Chen. "Fine whatever." Qiao Chen scoffed as he grabbed his bag and throw his racket in.

"Do you know Zhuo Zhi's house address?" Asked Qiao Chen. "Yeah is on my phone but the problem is we need a ride." Said Tang Jiale. In nowhere there is a shiny black Porsche car in front of Jiale.

"Omg who car is this?" Jiale asked. Then I open my car door everyone was shocked. "Chuyou? Is that you?" Asked Chi Dayong.

"Yeah that's me." I said then I open my Porsche's door. "But I'm confused, I thought you are sick?" Said Chi Dayong.

"Oh you got it mess up actually, Zhuo Zhi is the one who is sick and I was there to take care of him." I said. Tang Jiale gasped and teased "so you slept with Zhuo Zhi that night?"

I blushed, how did him know that? I thought in my head. "Well..well I wouldn't say sleep with him." I stuttered. "My family went on a business trip and they took the door keys, so Zhuo Zhi asked my to stay with him" I said.

"Oh that's make sense." Said Tang Jiale as he giggled. "I can give you guys a ride." I said as I open the car door. Then they hope in, so I drive to Zhuo Zhi's house.

"Zhuo Zhi." Said Jiale as he race to the room. "Your face is so white." Said Qiao Chen as he sit beside Zhuo Zhi. "I brought medicine." Said Chi Dayong as he open the medicine bottle and give it to Zhuo Zhi.

"Tomorrow we have to play against Yu Hang High School so Zhuo Zhi if you don't feel good then Chuyou can play first singles."said Zhiming.

"No, no I can play." Said Zhuo Zhi as touched his head. "Zhuo zhi we are not forcing you to play is ok if you can't." Said Jiale. Then Jiale saw how my face turn red. "Um..i..is getting late, we will leave you guys alone." Jiale teased.

I chuckled soft and they left grinning.

Enjoy my stories :)
Have a great week!!!!!!
-quinntessa08