Part 44

"Dad, how's your business going?" I ask. "Is going great. I just convinced one of the top best business to work with us." My father said. "It will increase our business 10 times more." My Father added. 

"Dinner is ready." Stacey announced. We all walk downstairs and the table was full with delicious food. "That's looks delicious." My mother said while taking a seat. "Enjoy." Stacey said. My mother cuts some steak and give it to my brother. "Thanks mother." My brother said.

"So honey, about the university? Did you get in?" She ask smiling. "Yes. I got in to Stanford university." He announced. "Omg! Congrats." My mom and dad said while opening a bottle of champagne. "We should celebrate." My parents said pouring wine in their glasses expect mine.

During dinner, I didn't say a word. I didn't eat much either. "Honey, when you grow up. You are becoming a millionaire just like your dad. Taking me and your father to Italy, or France." My mother said pouring wine in his  glass.

"Mom, about my boyfriend?" I ask grabbing her arm. "Sweetie, your boyfriend is too old for you." My mom said. "Like 2 age apart." I said. "Your boyfriend seems nice. He's going to university next year and you are still going to grade 11." My mom explained cutting her steak to pieces.

"But, Zhuo Zhi loves me and I love him too!"I shouted. "Well honey, is not my problem! But I don't want you to date him or don't even think about married him." My mom scolded me. I was so mad, that I threw my champagne glass hard on the ground that broke into pieces. My mother, father and brother was shocked. 

"If that's so. Then don't call me your daughter." I said. My mom's face turn red. "What does that suppose to mean?" She ask furiously. "You want to break your relationship with your family just for a boy. You only know him for half of year." She said.

I stormed into my room angrily. "Mom, dad." My brother said. "I actually met with Chuyou's boyfriend. He's actually pretty nice and caring." My brother stood up for me. "I don't think it will affect Chuyou that much." My brother said. "Since you said Chuyou's boyfriend is friendly than we will think about it." My parents said.

My brother smiled. I start doing my homework and felt sorry for saying that to my mother. "Hey honey." My mother said entering my room. "I told you to knock." I said annoyed.  She pretended to knock on my door. "Can we talk?" She ask. I stopped doing homework and turn to my mother. 

"Mom, I didn't mean that." I said. She smiled while patting my head. "Oh honey, I know is 2 years apart. Your brother said your boyfriend is very sweet. Then you guys can work things out." My mom said. I smile. "Thanks mom." I said and hug her tight.

She left my room.

The next day, as I was walking to school. Someone tapped me on the shoulders and I quickly turn around. It was Zhuo Zhi. "Omg! You scared me!" I said patting my chest. He smiled. He kiss me on the lips softly.

"I will leave today for a couple of months." Zhuo Zhi said. I dropped my smile. "Umm, when?" I ask. "After school." Zhuo Zhi said. He chuckled. I rush to him and hug him tightly to my chest. "Chuyou, I have to go." Zhuo Zhi said grabbing my arms and pushing them away.

Suddenly, my eyes are wet and there's tears everywhere. "If your going. Did your parents force you to go?" I ask. He shook his head. "Or you choose to go just to avoid me?" I ask. "CHUYOU!" Zhuo Zhi screamed. "Stop asking me why." Zhuo Zhi said. "I go there is because they offer me a scholarship." Zhuo Zhi said.

"You can just don't go." I said. His face turn red and furious. "My dream is to go there and they offer me a scholarship. You ask me not to go?" He ask furiously. I nodded. "I'm sorry, but I have to go." Zhuo Zhi said. "But.. the school bell ringed. "I have to go." Zhuo Zhi said and left without looking at me. I felt embarrassed and shamed.

After all, he's my boyfriend. I have to support him. After class, I spotted Zhuo Zhi sitting on the bench reading a thick book. I went over to him and sat next to him. "I'm sorry for what I said." I apologized. He didn't look at me. "I didn't mean that way." I said. He turn to me and kiss my cheeks.

"I know you didn't mean it." Zhuo Zhi said patting my head. "Wanna help me pack for my trip?" Zhuo Zhi ask. I nodded. He lead over and kiss me. I went over his house and help him pack. "Chuyou, this is my brother. Zhuo Yu." Zhuo Zhi introduced. "Hi, you must my brother's girlfriend?" He ask offering his hand to shake mine. I  smile and shook his hand.

"Zhuo Zhi talks about you all the time." Zhuo Yu said. I smile. Zhuo Yu hold my hand and kissed it. I can see Zhuo Zhi's face was turning red. I turn to him and he grabbed my hand. "Chuyou, let's go to my room." Zhuo Zhi said.

He slam the door and pinned me to the wall. "Why did Zhuo Yu kiss your hand?" He ask furiously. I didn't bother looking at him. "You should ask your brother that." I said pushing him aside.  We pack for about 2 hours. "Thank you so much, my lovely girlfriend." Zhuo Zhi and lead over and kiss my forehead.

I smile. "Is the least that I can do." I answered. "Is getting late. I should go." I said grabbing my car keys. "Bye. Text me when you get there." I said. "Definitely." Zhuo Zhi answered. I return home feeling exhausted. "Miss Jin?" Stacey ask grabbing my arms. "Why do you look like you got drunk?" She ask pushing me down to sit.

"What's for dinner?" I ask. "How would I know?" Stacey ask with a cold voice. I turn to her. "You should know. Wouldn't you?" I ask. She raise your elbows. "Jin Chuyou, I suggest you when you talk to me with respect." Stacey said leading toward me with red eyes.

I stood up. "Where's your manners?" I ask furiously. "I'm also the owner of this house. My dad paid you." I said. Stacey chuckled. "You are the owner of this house? What a joke!" She laughs. "Mr. Jin and Mrs. Jin are the owners." Stacey said. "I'm their daughter!" I screamed. "So I have the rights to said that." I said furiously ready to punch her. 

"Jin Wentai is the next owner after your parents died." Stacey said. "Since he's not here. I don't have to tell you." She screamed loud enough so every chefs and maids stare at us. I grabbed her neck ready to pull apart. "Don't forget. Everyone is watching us. They will tell your brother and your brother will tell your parents." She laughed.

I crack my fingers together hard until blood was dripping down.

-quinntessa08

New chapter!! Enjoy it. In fact it's my birthday today!!! Stay happy and healthy!!

Love y'all 💕💕💕

"