Part 10

"Next up Yu Feng first doubles are Chen Desen and Wei Kefei, Chi Dayong, Jiale you have to depend on yourself." Said Zhiming.

"No problem." Said Jiale as he turn his racket with his index finger. "Is very rare that you are seriously now." Said Chi as he put his racket on his shoulders.
"Of course." Jiale snickered. During the match, Jiale use his acrobatic tennis and Chi use his stunt Moon volley.

"Game over score is 6 to 2 Yi Qing wins." Said the judge. Everyone cheers loudly, even the coach claps while smiling toward Siyang with a cold face.

Chi and Jiale high five while smiling. "Golden Partners are fabulous." Qi Ying cheers. Senior Jiale is so handsome." Peng Xiang smiled. Ah Mu stopped smiling and scoffed "I think Senior Chi is more handsome." Peng and Qi nodded their heads.

"How was that coach, are we good?" Jiale smiled arrogantly. Coach put both of her hands on their shoulders. "Very good, no wonder you are our golden partners." Said Coach cheerfully. "Thanks coach." Said Jiale as he pull Chi with him while high five Qiao Chen.

"Sorry captain we lose." Sigh Wei Kefei. "You both did very good, you are the only pairs can get two points from the golden partners." Said Xu Ziping.
"Work hard next time." Said Xu Ziping.

Then us the third singles, Baiyang versus Shen Weiming. Baiyang won the game with a score of 6 to 4. Then is my turn, I did the tiger- roar serve which surprised Shen Weiming.

In the middle of the game, I use my laser ball, zero chip and of course walking a tightrope. But, Shen Weiming use the muscle pain trick which made me stop and I swing my racket on the tennis pole which it breaks in half.

The other half went in my eye. Everyone gasped and stand up. "Chuyou!." Said Chi as he stood up with Jiale. "Chuyou!" Said Qiao Chen shocked. Siyang and the coach came close to me. "Don't entre the competition court." I yelled while my eyes still bleeding.

Chi Dayong didn't listen he ran to me and hold me while looking at my eyes full with blood. "Chuyou, your eyes." Said Chi as he carry me on the bench.

He use a paper holding with a clip to clean the blood in my eyes. It feels so weird. I heard foot steps that are walking toward me. "Chuyou." Said a voice. I look up and I can't really see but I know is Zhuo Zhi.

"Chuyou do you want to continue playing?" Asked Coach Qi Na as she place a bandage on my left eye.
"No I'm fine." I said confidently. "Nonsense chuyou!" Screamed Chi Dayong. "Look at your eye." Said Chi Dayong furiously.

"I can continue to play." I said confidently but I actually can't even see on my left side. "Chuyou, I give you 10 minutes, if their is no result you have to give up." Said Siyang as he hand me a green prince tennis racket. "Sure." I said nervously while my hands are shaking hard.

During the match I have difficulties with my left side, then I use my walking a tightrope to end the game. "Game over, the score is 6 to 4 Chuyou wins." Said The judge. Everyone cheers loudly. "Perfect timing." Said Qiao Chen as he claps with Jiale happily.

"This girls did it." Said Qi Na happily. "Please shake hand." Ordered the judge. After they shook hand they all came to me and carry every single of my body.

"Come on Chuyou, let's go to the hospital." Said Qiao Chen. "Hey let go of me!" I screamed. "Hey!" "Let go." I yelled.

*At Xinglong's restaurant*

"Cheers." We all said as we raised our cups. "Chuyou, you are our hero today." Said Qiao Chen as he put his arms on me. I felt uncomfortable. "Chi..chi, Jiale and Baiyang all wins is it?" I asked.

"Team work is important." Said Chi Dayong. Jiale looks at me and said "hey, you have secrets." Jiale teased while looking at Qi Ying. "Ying, who did you cheer for today?" Asked Zhuo Zhi.

I see Qi Ying blushed, "I...I didn't." Ying stuttered. "Hey you don't have to pretend, we all know." Said Jiale. Qiao Chen nods. "Jiale enough." Chi snapped. " you talk more." Jiale teased at Qi Ying.

Qiao Chen looked at me and said "Hey Chuyou when Zhuo Zhi played his stunt, did you smiled?" He asked. I pretended like I didn't heard him. "Or she blushed?" Jiale teased. "I...I didn't you..you wish." I stuttered.

"Hey young lady, you don't have to deny." Said Jiale as he came close to me. "You can just tell us you like Zhuo Zhi." Jiale added. I noticed Chi Dayong's face furiously. Everyone looked at me shocked like I did something wrong.

"I don't like him." I said as I buried my head with my long hair on the table. "Ok everyone that's enough she is a girl, probably she is embarrassed to say." Teased Qiao Chen . I glared at him. "Should we eat?" Siyang asked. "Of course." We said as we start eating.

I sit next to Zhuo Zhi while watching Jiale chew
weird. "Zhuo Zhi what sauce is this?" Jiale asked as he dipped the meat in the hot sauce next to Zhuo Zhi. Then chew it. "Is it good?" Zhuo Zhi asked staring at Jiale happily. Jiale's face suddenly turn weird. "Oh my gosh is so hot!" Jiale screamed as he grabbed his drink and gulped it.

Zhuo Zhi chuckled. "It looks like my sauce is perfect" said Zhuo Zhi as he hold his sauce. I give a look at the sauce. "Wanna try some Chuyou?" Zhuo Zhi asked as he hand me the sauce. "Chuyou is hot." Chi warned me. I try some I feel my face turn red. "Is..is good." I stuttered.

"Ok everyone today is very late go home and rest tomorrow we have a whole training plan, bye bye." Said Siyang. "Bye bye." Said Chi to Jiale. "Bye bye." Said Zhuo Zhi as he left.