Part 3

I went to my laptop and search up Yu Qing and I printed a application to transfer to Yu Qing. But, I didn't tell my parents or my brother about it, it's the only way to follow my dreams. So I kept it as a secret!

On night it was 7:30pm, I sneaked out I of my house with my application to Yu Qing. I got to Yu Qing and saw their principal I went up to her

 I got to Yu Qing and saw their principal I went up to her

and said "Hi, I'm Jin Chuyou um.. I transfer from Hai Guang to Yu Qing." I said shyly. She smiled and said "oh you are Jin Chuyou." She said as she flip her chart. "And.. you are a freshman?" She asked pointing her pen at me I look confused.

"Ye yeah." I stuttered. She chuckled. "I will show your classroom and your home room teacher." She explained as she lead me. "This floor is a freshman and the second floor is Junior and third floor is Senior."

She said as she lead me to a blue classroom full with girls and boys at my age then she left. "Settle down class." Said the teacher then gently pull me beside her.

"This is Jin Chuyou and she is transfer here." She said smile sweetly then everyone look at me. "Chuyou, you can tell them what's you hobbies, or favourite class and your favourite food." She suggested

I stared at them for a while and I shyly said "um.. my favourite hobbies are Tennis, Badminton and Basketball."

Everyone started to giggle and saying "she likes boy's sports." "Is she actually a girl!" Said the high pony tail girl with brown eyes wearing a golden necklace then everyone burst out laughing so hard my eyes start to feel watery.

"That's enough!" The teacher shouted at her. "She is new and she is a bit shy, but is normal." The teacher explained. "But you are making her feel miserable." The teacher lecture her. "Go on Chuyou." The teacher said to me politely.

I looked the students then I turn to the teacher and said "can I just take my seat." I sounded so depressed. "Ok sure you may." The teacher said. "Your seat is beside Lu Xia." She said as she pointed the seat. Chuyou took her seat beside Lu Xia and place her bag under the seat.

"Oh Chuyou, can you sent these packages to the third floor where the seniors are." Said the teacher as she hand me a stack of packages. I nodded. "If you don't know where to go, I can go with you." She said. "It..it's ok I can do it." I said then I left the classroom.

As I was walking on the Seniors's hallway, I accidentally bump into a senior and my packages dropped. "Um.. I..I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you."

I stuttered and I raise my head then suddenly I saw a black hair and brown eyes boy with a handsome face i suddenly felt my face started to blush really hard.

"Is ok." Said the Third- year boy as he hand me the packages that I dropped on the ground. "My name is Zhuo Zhi." Said Zhuo Zhi. "H..hi." I stuttered. "What's your name?" He asked. "My name is Jin Chuyou." I said shyly. He chuckled.

"Love that name." He said as he came close. "I gotta go, I'll see you around." I said as I grabbed the packages and ran off. He chuckled softly.

After I dropped off the packages, I saw Zhuo Zhi, "Um..is there a Tennis Team in this school?" I said softly. "Yeah there is, do you play tennis?" He asked. I chuckled and said

"I been playing tennis since I was five." I answered and blushed. "Are you in the tennis team too?" I asked shyly. "Yep." Zhuo Zhi answered.

"I want to join the team too." I said smiling. Zhuo Zhi chuckled. "Well good luck trying to convince our Captain." Zhuo Zhi warned as he turn back. "Wait, what do you mean by trying to convince our Captain?" I asked confused. He turn back and said

"Our Captain is very strict and hard at convincing so be careful." Zhuo Zhi chuckled as he turn away. I smile he is so cute! I said in my head.

"Ok class over, remember to review your notes for tomorrow pop quiz and Chuyou you don't have to because you don't have the notes and plus, you weren't there when I'm explaining, ok?" Said the teacher as she smiled. "Oh Qi Ying, you can give Chuyou a school tour, thanks." The teacher said. "K." Said Qi Ying.

"Is ok I know most of the things on the pop quiz." I answered confidently teacher looks surprisingly.
"Oh..oh ok, that's great." The teacher as she grabbed her books and left. And a boy name Mu came up on me.

"Hi excuse are you Jin Chuyou?" He asked. "Yeah, what's up?" I asked. Um.. are you  trying out for the tennis team?" He asked as he grabbed his bag. I sigh and said

"Is a boys tennis team not a girls." "But you can show him how good are you, you should come and convince him." He suggested as he pat my back.

"See you then." He said smiling then he left. I sigh deeply then I cover my head on my table.  "Jin Chuyou let's go and have a school tour." Said Qi Ying.

I sigh and said "k." As I grabbed my tennis bag and followed her out. "So this is our Library and there is multiples of computers so you can play games or do projects." She said. After she introduced all the places in Yu Qing then she went outside.

"Lastly, this is our tennis court where all the players practice for matches." Qi Ying explained. The she glance over at Jin Chuyou's bag. "I see you played tennis too." She said smiling. "Oh yeah I been playing tennis since I was five." I said smiling sweetly.

"Can you teach me how to play tennis?" She requested. I thought for a while and I said "yes." Then I left.

"Oh thanks for the school tour." I grinned then I left the school.

On my way home, I saw Zhuo Zhi, "so are you going to convince our Captain." He smirked. I nodded my head. He chuckled "then I'll see you on the court then" he smiled. He is so cute! He is such my crush and I blushed.

Enjoy my stories! :)
-quinntessa08