Part 17

"This is the result of the draw, we are in groupe B. First opponent is No.6 High School, if everything is smooth. We will be competing the winner between Xing Yao and Yu Cen." Said Zhiming. "According to data, there is 99.99% winner chance will be Xing Yao." Zhiming finished.

Jiale sigh. "It looks like we can't skip Xing Yao, But we will not lose a second time. "Right Dachi?" Jiale asked while putting his hand on Dachi's shoulder.

"Of course." Said Dachi smiling. "Why are they so proud? They are just last years 2nd place." Said Qiao Chen.

This year, Yu Qing has a trump  like me. Yu Qing has become more powerful." Qiao Chen  bragged. "You are just a newbie, you are far from becoming the trump." Baiyang sneered. Jiale and Chi chuckled.

"After we defeated Xing Yao, which school will we compete next?" Lu Xia asked holding his favourite drink. "We will compete with the  winner in groupe A." Said Zhiming. "It will be Hai Guang High School." Said Zhiming. Everyone lowered their heads except Lu Xia.

"Is Hai Guang a strong?" Lu Xia asked. "Very strong." Said Zhiming. 

I went on the tennis court to practice to play against No.6 High School. "I heard that No.6 High School was the north western championship." Chi said. "Nice for you to show up Chuyou, you're late." Said Siyang.

"Yeah like 2 minutes." I said trying to catch my breath. "For your punishment, run 50 laps around the tennis court." Said Siyang. WTF! I was only late for 2 minutes!

I drop my racket on the ground and start running around the tennis court while others stare. It was so embarrassing!

"Ok everyone, I will pair you guys up and play friendly matches." Said Zhiming. "Jiale and Qiao Chen, Zhuo Zhi and He Xinglong, Baiyang and Chi, Mu Siyang and Chuyou." Said Zhiming. Lu Xia looks confused.

"Hey what about me?" Lu Xia asked. "You can practice with the ball machine." Said Zhiming. Lu Xia rolled his eyes and place his racket on his shoulders.

"Everyone start practicing." Zhiming. I walked on the other side of the court facing Siyang. The captain. "Captain, go easy on me will you?" I asked. Siyang chuckled.

I serve my tiger-roar from Shen Qianshi. Siyang quickly counter it and I used my laser ball but Siyang use absolute area, which makes the ball fall near you like a magnet.

I use my stunt the Thunderbird and Siyang use his zero chip to end the round. "I forgot to say is special training plans so I will track scores. The person with the lower score have to drink my new Yan-Juice." Said Zhiming as he hold out the drink.

*After 20 minutes*
" I feel like I want to pass out." Quai Chen complained as he collapsed on the ground. "You only played for like 10 minutes, Siyang and Chuyou are still playing." Said Jiale rolling his eyes.

"Everyone gather together while watching Siyang and Chuyou plays. I was sweating so hard and I'm almost out of breath. "Score is 5 to 4, Siyang is in the lead." Said Zhiming.

"The match is about 30 minutes." Said Chi. Why is Senior Siyang keep on hitting in the right and left side? Is he trying to make me ran out of stamina?

"Now is 5 to 5, Siyang is on his match point." Zhiming announced. I use my laser ball and he use absolute area and I use walking on tightrope but Siyang manages counter it and I smashed it in his back court.

"15 to 40." Zhiming announced. "Chuyou, this young lady is very cunning and sneaky." Chi chuckled. Jiale nodded.

Siyang served and I hit it back with my front hand and Siyang did a low ball so I slide and catch it in time but he use his zero chip ending the game.