Part 29

"$32,457 and 23 cents?!" "So cheap!" I scoffed. "What did you just said?" Jin Wentai asked. "Is cheap." I sneer. "You call $32,457 and 23 cents cheap?" Jin Wentai asked.

"Umm, yeah." I answered. "Do you want me to say is expensive?" I asked. "Exactly." Jin Wentai shouted. "You are spending way too much. What did you spend it on?" Jin Wentai asked. "A few Gucci purses, Louise bags and Cartier rings, bracelets. Chanel, Prada bags." I explained whole showing him the items.

"That's enough! You already spend too much money with dad's credit card." Jin Wentai grabbed the credit card from my hands. "Relax, it's not even that expensive." I shouted while getting up from my bed. "You see, this is the problem. Father spoiled you way to much and now you are becoming a spoiled brat." Jin Wentai shouted.

"You should be doing your math homework." Jin Wentai shouted grabbed the credit card. "Jin Wentai, why are you acting and sound just like mother." I shouted. "Mother and father aren't home and is my responsibility to look after you." Jin Wentai said. I rolled my eyes.

"Now go do your math homework. Chop chop, is not going to do it self." Jin Wentai shouted. "Your so annoying." I whispered quietly. "What did you said?" Jin Wentai asked. "Oh, nothing." I smile. He smiled and close my door. My smile quickly faded away when he left my room.

"She's acting like a spoiled brat." Jin Wentai complained while placing his dad's credit card in his Gucci's wallet. He sat down on the sofa and start watching T.V.

"What's for dinner?" Jin Wentai asked. "Pasta topped with tomatoes sauce and green peppers and red peppers on the side with a hint of lemon juice." The chef said.

"Sounds delicious." Jin Wentai said while smiling. Y.. "what's for dinner?" I asked glaring while cutting Jin Wentai. "Pasta topped with tomatoes sauce and green peppers and red peppers on the side with a hint of lemon juice. And for dessert, chocolate brownie form France." The chef explained.

"Pasta, again?" I snarled. Jin Wentai glare at me. I completely ignored his glare and took a seat beside Jin Wentai. As he hand me the plate with the lame pasta. I took one look and I turn to the chef.

"Pasta? You don't know how to cook anything else?" I screamed. "Chuyou, chuyou, manners." Jin Wentai warned me. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, you can leave." I said disgusted. "You didn't have to act like that." Jin Wentai said.

"Jin Wentai, I don't want to be mean but can you please mind your business." I played with my pasta while twisting on my fork. "Excuse me, watch who are you talking to?" He ask. "Oh, yeah yeah. My boring, annoying brother." I said while rolling my eyes.

Jin Wentai's face turn red, I can tell he is mad. "You know what,  I'm going to my room since your acting like you are the owner of this house." He complained. I rolled my eyes. "Such an asshole!" I whispered softly. I took 2 and a half bites of the pasta and a bite of the brownie.

"Clean it up." I scoffed threw gently at the sink. I scoffed and went upstairs. Suddenly, I heard a big sound from the outside of my door. I open it up and got my rolling eyes ready. It was Jin Wentai.

He came in and close my door. "Chuyou, I'm so sick of you treating the chefs and maids terrible." Jin Wentai screamed. "Is not my fault that they are stupid." I laugh while practicing gymnastics.

"They are doing their best to serve you like a spoiled little princess." Jin Wentai shouted. My eyes turn bright red. "What do you mean that i'm a spoiled brat." I laughed. "Let's bet." Jin Wentai shouted. "Name it." I shouted back at his face.

"I heard your team is playing Hai Guang tomorrow. If I win, you have to apologized to every single of the chefs and maids." Jin Wentai snarled. "If I win, you can't tell me how to talk with the chefs and maids." I said with a radiant smile.

"Deal." Jin Wentai said. "Deal." I said while shaking his hand. "See you tomorrow at the court." Jin Wentai scoffed. "May the best player wins." I said while wearing a radiant smile. He left my room. I chuckled softly. I went to my study table until I heard a buzzed noise on my phone, it was Zhuo Zhi.

Zhuo Zhi and Chuyou's conversation

Zhuo zhi: Hey cutie

Chuyou: what did you say?

Zhuo Zhi: I'm kidding

Chuyou: umm, what sup?

Zhuo Zhi: are you ready for Hai Guang's game tomorrow

Chuyou: I think so

Hey fans! Short chapter, love y'all!!!

-quinntessa08