Part 18

Yue Yang stood on the other side of the court and I stand on the other side of the court. Yue Yang serve, I quickly counter it.

He did his acrobatic tennis which I use my laser ball. "What kind of stunt is that?" Hu LiangLiang asked Ji JingWu. "This stunt is called the laser ball, it's made out of green laser lights and makes with fast ball." Ji JingWu answered.

*After 20 minutes*

"What in the world?" Coach Fu asked holding the research paper. "Yue Yang! Stop!" Coach Fu shouted. Everyone paused.

"Don't give trouble to Miss. Jin." Said Coach Fu. Coach Fu walks toward me. "Sorry to give you trouble, Miss. Jin." He apologized. I smile. "I'll make sure I punished him." Said Coach Fu. "I should go, hope to see you sometime." I said then I grabbed the papers and left.

"Yue Yang, I didn't ask for you to play against with Ms. Jin. Who started first?" Coach Fu asked. "Ji JingWu?" "Ji JingWu? Did you started?" He asked.

"Yes, I did." Said Ji JingWu. Coach Fu was shocked. "Ji JingWu! You know better than this!" He said. "Since she know how to play tennis, I want to see it." Said Ji JingWu smirking. Coach Fu sighs.

*Back at Yu Qing*

I went to the tennis office to look for Coach Qi Na. "Chuyou, are you alright?" Qi Na asked. I nodded slowly. "Here are the research you told me to get it." I said handing her the paper works. The papers are cover with blood. I can see Qi Na is worried.

"Sweetheart, what happened?" Qi Na asked while grabbing me by my arm. "I..I am. I stuttered. "What happened to your hand, it has a wounded." She said.

She pull and push me on the chair to sit down, grabbed my hand and she place some medicine on my hand. I suck on my teeth. "Ow." I screamed. "Hang on there." Said Qi Na. "Is just a small wound." Said Qi Na rapping my hand with a bandage.

"What happened?" She asked. "Did Ji JingWu hurt you?" "Did they hit you with their racket?" She asked. "Umm. Is my fault. I grabbed my car keys too tight it stared bleeding." I laugh nervously.

I can tell Qi Na didn't believe me. "I still have something to do, I will leave first." I said and left. "Do you have any proof?" She asked angrily. I turn around and walks toward. "Why can't you believe?" I asked shocked.

I ran outside and I grabbed my keys it's still cover with blood. I show it to Qi Na. "Oh I see, I apologize for not believing you." Said Qi Na. I smile. I left with my keys.

I saw Zhuo Zhi practicing his tennis skills. So I ran toward him and place my hands on his shoulders while jumping. "Zhuo Zhi!" I shouted. He accidentally hit the ball on his head and was shocked. "Oh my goodness! You scared me!" He chuckled.

"How long have you been practicing?" I asked as I hand him a bottle of water. "About 3 hours, I was waiting for you." Said Zhuo Zhi. "You didn't tell me!" I said.

He showed me his phone. "I have been texting you and calling you the whole time." He explained holding his phone in my face.  I noticed my phone is on the mute button. I laugh nervously.

"Where did you go?" He asked then he spotted my hand with a bandage on it. "What happened to your hand? Why is it bleeding?" He asked. "Oh I went to Xing Yao to pick up the research that Qi Na wants. I just grabbed my keys to tight. Then it started bleeding." I explained.

Zhuo Zhi grabbed my hand gently and placed it on his lap. He unwrapped the bandage and saw the wound. The wound was still bleeding. I suck my teeth. "Does it hurt?" He asked. I nodded. He grabbed some new bandage from his pocket and wrapped my wound with it.

He accidentally knock my wound and I quickly swing my arm on the other side. "What? Did I hurt you?" He asked. I shake me head. "No, I accidentally touched my wound myself." I lied. He nodded.

"I better get going." I said nervously and walked toward to my car. I start to notice me and Zhuo Zhi, we are not that close anymore!

When I got home. "Hi Ms. Jin, please have a seat." My maid greeted me. My brother was finishing up his dinner. I looked around. "Where is mom and dad?" I asked while smiling. "Are they back?" I smile. "Oh, ummm. They accidentally missed their flight so we have to wait for another week until they gets back." Said Jin Wentai. I dropped my smile and nodded.

I place my car keys on the table. I went to the dinner table.

"Here is your dinner, your diner is steak topped with French dressing on the top and vegetables around it

"Here is your dinner, your diner is steak topped with French dressing on the top and vegetables around it." Said the chef hand me my dish with a sliver folk and spoon. "You dessert is a rectangular square Chocolate with Tiramisu and with fruits and the sauce on top is coffee from France." Said the chef. "And.. Then I brutally slam the food on the ground with my arm. The plates all cracked and the food is on the ground.

Everyone was shocked. "Miss, what happened?" The chef asked. "What happened to your hand?" Jin Wentai asked. I breath heavily. "Is none of your business." I snapped. I got up and kick the chair on the ground. "Clean up the mess!" I shouted and went upstairs. "Yes." Said my maids. My brother drop his folk on his plate. "Excuse me for a sec." He said then he ran upstairs to my room.

"Hey are you ok?" He asked. "I'm fine." I said. "Are you mad? Why did you act like that?" He asked. "Do you have any idea much time the chef cooks the food for you and you just waste it." Said Jin Wentai. "Please brother, I don't want a lecture right now." I snapped.

"I don't care about them." I yelled. "Now can you go please?" I snared. He shake his head angrily. "Wow, Chuyou. You really change." He said. "Do you think I will always be the same and stay the same?" I asked angrily. "You are unbelievable!" He scoffed and left.

I slam my door hard and start crying angrily. I stood up and throw my books on the ground hard and use my racket and broke some of my expensive jewelry and throw my electronics on the ground hard.

I basically destroyed my room. I grabbed my racket and some balls and sneaked to my tennis court downstairs. I start hitting the ball hard with my front hand and back hand all night without stopping.