Part 40

I screamed on my bed when suddenly my brother came in. "Why are you always smiling? He ask drinking his coffee. I stopped smiling and glared at him. "Ok, can you not destroy my happiness for once?" I ask. Why are you always like that?" I ask annoyed and turn back focusing on my phone. "Oooooh, is it that guy your talking with? What's his name..." Jin Wentai start snapping his fingers. "Zhuo Zhi?" He ask. I blushed red. 

"Is he coming to our house?" Jin Wentai ask. "For what?" I ask. "Meet our parents." Jin Wentai said. I give him a weird look. "Probably." I said grabbing a cup of coffee. Suddenly the door open, my brother's eyes open wide.

"Dad! Mom! Jin Wentai scream. "Mr. Jin, Mrs. Jin." All the maids and servants bow down. "Dad! Mom! I shouted and ran over to hug them. "Dad, Mom. I want you to meet someone tomorrow." I said. "Ok they both said it.

*The next day*

I was expecting my mom and dad will be happy. But, is completely the opposite. "Dad, mom. I want you to meet someone. My boyfriend." I said. "Hi, is so nice meeting you guys." Zhuo Zhi said shake their hands. My parents looks at each other and didn't say anything.

"How old are you?" My dad ask. "I'm 18, sir." Zhuo Zhi said  politely. "Aren't you bit too old for my daughter?" Mrs Jin ask. "Ummm... "No." I said. "Zhuo Zhi is the most mature and sweetest boy I ever meet." I said. I place my hands on his hands.

"Then do you promise to protect my daughter and love her forever?" My dad ask. Zhuo Zhi pause for a while. He push my hand off of his . "Sorry Mr Jin, your promise, I can't give it to you right now." Zhuo Zhi said. I shocked.

"Then why do you come to our house today?" Mr Jin ask strictly. "Your right. I shouldn't come today." Zhuo Zhi said. And left angrily. "I will go ask him. Maybe there's some misunderstanding." I said and went after him. I caught up to him. "Zhuo Zhi, I think right now you should give me a explanation." I said with tear eyes.

"There's no explanation." Zhuo Zhi said. "Is it you suddenly doesn't really love me anymore?" I ask. "No, don't think too much." Zhuo Zhi said. "Maybe, Mr Jin gives you pressure?" I ask. He shook his head. "Is it I did something that made you uncomfortable?" I ask. He continued shook his head.

"Is not that or that. Then why?" I ask. Jin Chuyou, can you give me some time to organize my stuffs. Not everything you need to ask why." Zhuo Zhi said.
"I'm sorry Jin Chuyou." Zhuo Zhi said.  "I don't want to hear you say I'm sorry, does that two words mean anything to us right now? I don't need your apology." I said. I turn back and start crying. I wasn't expecting him to say that.

"What happened?" My parents ask. I gently push my parent's hands off of me. "I don't want to talk about it." I said and I ran to my room slamming the door. I start crying.

My brother came in my room and comfort me. He start patting my back and hug me in his arms. I start to have butterflies in my stomach. "Is ok, sis." Jin Wentai said. I don't want to go to school but I have a huge exams. I went to school wearing another expression. I walk pass Jiale, Zhuo Zhi and Chi Dayong. "Oh, hi Jiale." I said forcing myself to smile.
"Oh hi Chuyou." Jiale said nervously.

"I'm going to class." I smiling. "Oh, Chuyou, is that way." Jiale said. I smile and left. "Zhuo Zhi, what happened to you two?" Dayong ask. "I thought she's your girlfriend?" Jiale ask. Zhuo Zhi stare at the ground. "Did you guys broke up?" They ask. "Yeah." Zhuo Zhi said and walked away. "I wonder what happened?" Jiale ask.

I went to practice trying to avoid Zhuo Zhi. I don't want anything to do with him. "Chuyou, chuyou!" Zhuo Zhi grabbed my arm and I push it away. "Let go of me!" I shouted. "No, listen." Zhuo Zhi said grabbing my wrist hard that it start bleeding. "Yesterday, I didn't mean it that way." Zhuo Zhi said.

My face was red and angrily. "If I'm affecting your life, you can tell me. We can work things out together." I said. He shake his head. I turn back ready to walk to the court, he grabbed my arm and lead me toward his lips.

"Is about my parents. They don't support use being together." Zhuo Zhi said lowered his head. "Why tho?" I ask holding his hands. "Because of our age." Zhuo Zhi said. "But honestly, I really like you." Zhuo Zhi said kissing my forehead.

"I really like you too." I said. I lead over and kiss him on the lips passionately. "I will try talk to them about our relationship." Zhuo Zhi said. I smile and I hug him. He wrapped his arms around my neck. I chuckled. 

After school, Zhuo Zhi hold my hands while walk me home. "Thank you Zhuo Zhi." I said. "For what?" He ask while pushing me against the wall.  "Thank you for walking me home." I said slyly. He chuckled and kiss my neck softly and slowly.

"I have to go now." I said. I waved goodbye and left.

-quinntessa08

Hey fans!!! Enjoy my story! Happy Canada day!!!
Hope you enjoy my story!!  Love y'all 💕💕