Part 11

It was a sunny day and I was cuddling my cat Quinn in my bed. Then I heard some footsteps toward my bedroom. "Chuyou, wake up is time for school." Said Jin Wentai as he pull my blanket off my bed as usual.

"What? Is it Saturday?" I moaned while cover my face with my blanket. My brother glared, "No is not silly! Is Friday." Said Jin Wentai. "Get up!" He shouted the open my curtains, open my door loudly.

I went to my closet and today my outfit is a black leggings with a  white turtle shirt, a black french coat with a Louis Vuitton bag.

When I went downstairs for breakfast, my brother was in his uniform then he raise an elbow. "Young Lady, you have to wear your uniform." My brother snare while he shows off his Hai Guang's yellow black uniform.

I went upstairs grabbed my uniform and my brother drove me to school. As I was on my way to my classroom I saw Li Xinhui and Zhuo Zhi, I hid behind the lockers and listen to their conversation. "Actually Zhuo Zhi, I have something to tell you." Said Xinhui. Zhuo Zhi looks at her strangely.

"I kind of have feelings for you." Xinhui said shyly as she blushed. My heart dropped, how can Xinhui likes Zhuo Zhi? I like him first.

Zhuo Zhi didn't say anything, I feel my eyes start to watery and I try to wipe it out but I can't help it, is too painful so I ran to my classroom.

"Chuyou! Late, said the teacher furiously. "I'm..I'm sorry, I got lost in the building." I stuttered. "Next time if your late again, you give me no choice but to write you up." My teacher snapped . I nodded and went to my seat.

"Everyone please take out your nutrition assignment." Said the teacher. After class, I went to my locker and suddenly my phone rings. I picked it up and it was Yuan Chi, my ex-boyfriend.

"Hi Chuyou." Said Yuan Chi. "What do you want!" I snapped. "Do you remember me your boyfriend." He snarled. I roll my eyes and said "no, in fact our relationship is over!" I shouted at the phone.

"What? Why?" He asked confusedly. "I like someone else." I answered. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked furiously. "I don't mean I didn't want to tell you, I just don't want to tell you." I answered that makes him mad.

He screamed "so why did you date me?" "I'll tell you the truth, I didn't really like you in the first place." I answered. "I still have feelings for you." He said. "Well I'm sorry but is over, Yuan Chi!." I said feeling my heart is bouncing very fast. I can heard Yuan Chi sigh deeply and said "fine, but don't come back to me when your crush don't like you." I snared. "I won't." I shouted then I hang up on him.

After I hang up, maybe he is right, maybe Zhuo Zhi don't like me. Then I saw Zhuo Zhi walking pass. "Hey don't be late." As he winked at me.

I smile and follow him. "Our next opponent is Guo Zi High School, if we win this round we will be qualified to draw." Said Coach Qi Na. "During the match with Jin Chu High School, I think everyone must know that our opponents know how to attack our strength and our weaknesses." Said Zhiming as he open the TV. "And this is all about him, Guan Yue." Said Zhiming. "Our next rival, Guo Zi's soul player." Said Zhiming.

"A lot of great players they all transfer to Guo Zi." Zhiming finished. Everyone start staring at Zhuo Zhi and me. "What do you mean? Is this guy called Guan Yue is deciding to steal Zhuo Zhi Chuyou away?" Lu Xia said.

Zhiming ignored. "Everyone I will plan new training plans tomorrow." Said Zhiming. "Now everyone head to the tennis court now!" Coach Qi Na shouted. Everyone obeyed her and went to the court.

"Everyone we start some friendly matches, Chi Dayong versus Baiyang on court 1, Jiale versus He Xinglong on court 2, Qiao Chen versus Zhuo Zhi on court 3 and Lu Xia versus Jin Chuyou on court 4." Zhiming announced.

I grabbed my racket and went on the court, Lu Xia was holding his racket on his shoulders looking arrogantly as always. Jin Chuyou, don't be mad if I win." Said Lu Xia.

I glanced at him chuckled soft and I serve my tiger- roar serve. Lu Xia used his B-drive which I almost missed the ball then he smashed it down, I used my laser ball at him.

"Am I being to harsh?" I asked Lu Xia. "Oh I forgot to tell you, is special training so I will keep scores. Whoever has the least points have to drink my new Yan Juice." Zhiming said as he hold his Yan juice, everyone dropped their racket on the ground except me and Zhuo Zhi just stare.

Then the match continued, Lu Xia uses the double volley from Zhuo Yu but I easily return it, Lu Xia uses his A-drive but I uses Walking a tightrope which hit the net and it fall down on the ground.

"Game over, score is 6 to 3 Jin Chuyou wins." Announced the judge. We shook hands and walk toward Zhiming. "Chuyou your laser ball is still not fast enough, you have to turn your racket 30 degrees step with your right foot in the center of the court." Said Zhiming.

"By doing that, your laser ball with be about 3.5 percent faster." Zhiming suggested. After a couple of minutes everyone walks toward Zhiming. First game, 6 to 3 Chi wins. Second game, 6 to 5 Jiale wins. Third game, 6 to 1 Zhuo Zhi wins and the Fourth game, 6 to 3 Chuyou wins.

"The loser of the each game has to drink my new Yan Juice." Said Zhiming as he hold it up. Everyone was shocked. "Hey, the..the reason that I lost to senior Zhuo Zhi is because my ankle hurts." Qiao Chen lied. Zhuo Zhi gived them a dirty look.

"Actually your ankle looks fine to me when you jump and do your vertical smash." Zhuo Zhi winked. Qiao Chen lowered his head while I chuckled.

  "Tomorrow we will play against Guo Zi, I hope everyone will be at their A game tomorrow during the competition." Said Siyang. "That's it for today's practice your dismissed." Said Siyang."

"A game? I'm always on my A game!" I walks toward the bench slide my racket in my bag then I turn around Zhuo Zhui was standing smiling at me. "Zhuo zhi?" I asked blushing.

"Why are  you still here?" I asked. "Let's go on a date?" He asked confidently. I was shocked I didn't what to say. "Are you seriously?" I asked. He smiled for a while. "Kidding!" He said. I dropped my smile.

"Dang it!" I thought he is asking me out! "Do you want to hang out during the weekend?" I asked.
"Sure." He said. "As I got home, i grabbed my phone and quickly texted Zhuo Zhi

*Jin Chuyou and Zhuo Zhi's texting

Jin Chuyou: Hey, does Saturday works for you?

Zhuo Zhi: Yeah! It works. We can practice tennis in the tennis courts then study together.

Jin Chuyou: Ok! What time?

Zhuo zhi: At 3:30, does that works?

Jin Chuyou: great!! See you then!

I close my phone, after a while my phone start ringing. I picked it up and it's Zhuo Zhi.

Zhuo zhi' and Chuyou's conversation

Zhuo Zhi: Chuyou, I have something to asked you?

Chuyou: Go ahead

Zhuo zhi: Do you have something hiding from me?

My hands start shaking and sweating. I didn't know what to say

Chuyou: N..no of course no..not!

I stuttered.

Zhuo zhi: really?

Chuyou: Yeah I'm telling you the truth.

Zhuo zhi: ok see you on Saturday!

Then he hang up. I was breathing so hard.