Part 14

I woke up this morning hearing a knock on the door, I open it up. "Ummm, senior Chi Dayong." I stuttered. "Hey Chuyou, I was wondering if you want to practice tennis together?" Ask Chi Dayong.

I was nervous and didn't know what to say?

"Can I asked Zhuo Zhi to join with us?" I asked. "Yeah sure definitely!" Chi answered happily. I picked up my phone and called Zhuo Zhi.

But after several calls, he didn't pick up. That's strange? He usually always answered my calls?

"He didn't pick up." I sadly. "Try calling Mu Siyang, probably he is with him." Chi dayong suggested. "So I called Mu Siyang.

  Chuyou: "Hi Captain Siyang, I'm Chuyou. Umm, is Zhuo Zhi with you?"

Mu Siyang: "he was with me a couple minutes ago  but I saw he is with a girl.

My smile quickly disappeared from my face, I feel my eyes start to watery. I was about to cry. How can someone likes Zhuo Zhi?

Chuyou: Umm, senior Mu Siyang, do you know what is the girls name?

Mu Siyang: No sorry I don't.

Chuyou: k! Thanks Captain, then I hang up.

"hey, is he with him?" Chi asked. "No." I said sharply. I think 100 percent is Li Xinhui.

"Come on let's go to the school." I said grabbing chi arms. We got to school, and I went to Zhuo Zhi's classroom. I saw everything!

I saw Zhuo Zhi was sitting on his chair and Li Xinhui was on top of him, her lips was touching Zhuo Zhi's. They were kissing.

I dropped my bag on the ground, my eyes turn wide open. I can feel a single tear drop rolling on my face slowly.

"Chuyou, Zhuo Zhi is my boyfriend, I don't want you to talk to him anymore." Li Xinhui said.  I stare at Zhuo zhi. "Get lost Chuyou." said Li Xinhui as she pull Zhuo Zhi toward her and kiss his lips. My eyes start to watery.

I ran away crying. "Chuyou." Said Chi as he follow me behind. "Chuyou, listen to me." Said Chi. "Zhuo Zhi is a playboy." Said Chi sharply. I sigh deeply.

Chi came close to me, lift my chin up and kiss me softly. "Thanks Chi Dayong." I said. We went to shopping and I brought a lot of Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Chanel bags and clothes.

Chi was so sweet, he is so nice and caring toward me.

At school, I saw Zhuo Zhi but ignored him. He grabbed my arm and pull me toward  him but I grabbed his hand with both of my hands and twist it hard until  he scream.

"Ow." Zhuo Zhi screamed then I let go. "What's wrong, your acting strange today?" Zhuo Zhi asked. I glared at him. "You know, stop acting." I said sharply. "Me and Li Xinhui kiss?" Zhuo Zhi asked. "Yes." I said.

"I swear, Li Xinhui and I aren't in a relationship." Zhuo Zhi explained. "Oh yeah, Li Xinhui said clearly you and her are in a relationship." I screamed. I was... then I pull Chi Dayong toward my lips and kissed him. Zhuo Zhi was shocked he ran away.

I roll my eyes. Chi smiled. Li Xinhui walks toward Zhuo Zhi. "You see, Chuyou doesn't care about you." Said Li Xinhui.

"How do you know?" Zhuo Zhi asked. "She only said she like you is to get close with Chi Dayong." Li Xinhui said. Zhuo Zhi glanced at her. "I'll asked her." Said Zhuo Zhi then Xinhui grabbed his arm.

"Is too late now, she already hates you." Xinhui said. Zhuo Zhi pushed her on the ground and ran after Chuyou.

"Chuyou! Chuyou, wait up!" Zhuo Zhi screamed. I was crying on the stairs. "Chuyou, it's not what it looks likes." Zhuo Zhi explained. "Oh yeah." I said screaming with tears in my eyes. Zhuo Zhi sigh deeply.

"She forced me, I was dizzy after she give me a medicine." Zhuo Zhi explained. "Why did you eat it if you know is medicine?" Chuyou asked. "She said it is mint and I didn't know." Zhuo Zhi explained.

I walked away without listening to him. Next day at school, Zhuo Zhi saw Li Xinhui and screamed. "You are a monster! You forced me to kiss to you ! You are a piece of Sh*t!" Zhuo Zhi screamed at Li Xinhui.

"Oh Zhuo Zhi, stop embarrassing me." Said Li  Xinhui as she grabbed his hand. I saw Zhuo Zhi violently pushed Xinhui as hard as he can on the ground.

He came close to me and kiss my forehead in front of Li Xinhui. "Please Chuyou, believe me everything that I said yesterday is true." Zhuo Zhi explained. "If you say you didn't, then I will believe you." I said then I lend on Zhuo Zhi and kissed his lips.  Everyone was shocked even Jiale and Chi saw it.

I can feel  Chi Dayong was furiously. "Chi Dayong, are you still coming to practice tennis with me and Zhuo Zhi?" I asked happily. Chi faked smile and said "no, I just noticed I have to retake my exam see you after school at Practice."

"Our next opponent is No.3 High School, last time they beat our golden partners and the reason they lost." Said Zhiming as he point his pen toward the T.V. "Last time No.3 High School didn't have a powerful single, but this time Ya Juxin joined. So from the advantage last time become this years huge challenge." Added Zhiming.

"Second doubles is Zhuo Zhi and He Xinglong and First doubles is Chi Dayong and Tang Jiale." Coach Qi Na announced. "Third singles is Qiao Chen, second singles is Jin Chuyou and first singles is the captain." Qi Na finished.

"Hurry up go and train, hurry! Hurry!" Said Qi Na as she claps her hands with her binder. Everyone left expect for Siyang.

"Coach, Ya Juxin is not very normal when he plays I'm afraid Chuyou will get hurt." Said Siyang. "We will have to see." Said the coach.

*During the practice*

"Hey Chuyou catch!" Jiale shouted he throw a tennis ball at me and I wasn't aware of it. The tennis hit my head. "Ow that hurts!" I complained. Jiale ran to me "sorry I didn't mean to." Jiale apologized. I glared at him. It's not that hard but it still hurts!

"Chuyou, can I play against you?" I turn over it was Chi Dayong. "Ummm sure." I answered and we went on the court 3.

Everyone gathered around at court 3 even the coach and the captain are there too. "It looks like there will be a good show to watch." Qiao Chen said.

Chi Dayong serve first, I use my thunderbird and Chi  Dayong used his Moon volley and I use my stunt walking a tightrope.

Chuyou won 6 to 4. "Nice Chuyou!" Said Chi as he shook my hand. "Chuyouc, you have to be careful when you play against Ya Juxin." Said Xinglong. "Don't go very close to the next." Said Xinglong.

I smile. "Don't worry senior Xinglong, I won't." I said. "You are dismissed." Siyang said. "We will have our game against the No.3 High School next week." Said Siyang.