Part 21

I went home after my tennis practice. I was exhausted. As I walked in the kitchen there was a huge mess. There was millions of dishes, wine glasses and bowls. "Catherine!!" I screamed. I heard Catherine's footsteps down the stairs. "Yes miss?" She asked hesitated. "Why is there dirty dishes in the sink?"

"I can tell she was nervous. So I knew she didn't do it. I raised my eyebrows. "No I didn't." Said Catherine nervously, her hands was shaking and sweating.

At least she was honest. She didn't lie to me. "Do it please." I said arrogantly gently throwing  the dish in the sink. "Where is Jin Wentai?" I asked placing my car keys on the table. " Mr. Ji..Jin H..he we..went out with his friend..friends." She stuttered.

I raise my eyebrows. "He left again? I told to stay home!" I shouted crashing the wine glass in my hands. There was nothing but blood in my hands.

"Go found him and bring him back."I asked. "But Mr said not to... "Just go get him!" I shouted throwing the glasses on the floor dripping blood on my hand. "And clean this up." I said walking with my heels on. I place my Chanel purse on the table and sat down on the silver chair.

"What's for dinner?" I asked. "Miss, I'm almost done with your food just 2 more minutes." Said the chef. I roll my eyes. "It supposed to be done by the time I get back to home." I snapped. "I know miss, but I made something very special for your dinner." The chef said.

"It better be good." I snapped rolling my eyes while drinking water from the wine glass. I grabbed my iPhone 13 pro max and starting checking Instagram placing my AirPods in my ears.

After 1 hour

I pulled my AirPods out of my ear and charged my phone. "About time, I'm starving." I snapped crossing my legs. "Ok for dinner, I made roast fish with peppers and italien sauce on top with different type of vegetables from all around the world." He said. I was impressed.

"And for your dessert I made your favourite crème caramel." Said the chef. I smile. "I'm impressed, thanks." I said grabbed my gold folk and knife. I start eating my dinner while Stacey, my other maid whispered in my ear.

I smile and said "really!! They are back!!" I said grabbing my maid's hand. She nodded. " ok you can leave now." I said. She place both of her hands together and lowered her head. "Yes." She respond.

I got a call form Catherine.

Catherine and Chuyou's conversation

Chuyou: what's up?

Catherine: I found him. He was in the library with his friends

Chuyoy: k bring him back

I hang up on Catherine. Library? He never go's to the library? I continue eating my dinner. I finished eating my dinner. I place my dish in the sink. "Make sure to wash it." I said arrogantly and walked to my room carried my cat.

I place my cat on my queen bed and she was purring. I smile softly. Suddenly I heard a noise outside from my window, I open it and Zhuo Zhi was there. "What are you doing here?" I asked quietly.

"Um, I'm here to visit you." He said as he jumped in closing my window and he threw himself on me.
He turn over and saw my beautiful cat. "Aww, is that your cat? She is so cute." Zhuo Zhi said as he place his hand on her fur. She is purring.

Quinn came on Zhuo Zhi's lap and sleep on his leg. "She likes you." I smiled. He smiled as well. Zhuo Zhi came on me and said nothing but kissed me and obviously I kissed him back until we can't breath any more.

His lips are so soft and warm. It suites me the most. He looked deeply in my eyes and said. You are so beautiful." He said. My heart was jumping so fast and I was shocked he said that.

"Thanks." I blushed. "Good night Chuyou." Zhuo Zhi said and he jumped off the window. Catherine came to my room.

"Miss, why are you smiling? You seems to be in a great mood." She said. I smile sweetly at Catherine. "Get some rest." Said Catherine. I nodded. She left closing my door gently.

I went to bed while cuddling my cat Quinn with me.

The next while I was getting ready for school, I noticed my brother is already up making breakfast.
I sneak up on him jump on him holding his shoulders with both of my hands.

"Jin Wentai!" I shouted. He almost dropped the pancakes on the floor. "Yo, you scared me bruh." He complained while pushing my hands off of his shoulders.

"I made pancakes come and eat." Jin Wentai said. As I sat on my chair my brother kept on staring at me like I was a psycho. It was so awkward. "Can I help you?" I asked. He quickly looked away.

"There's a reddish blue and purple spot on your neck." My brother responded. I was shocked. But I'm 100 percent sure it was Zhuo Zhi.

"I don't know what are you talking about." I said acting dumb. He give me a dirty look. I quickly start acting up pretending to look at my watch.

"Oh! Look at the time, is getting late I should go don't want to be late for school." I said grabbing my bag and my keys. "Where do you think you"re  going come back here missy." He said but I quickly left drove my car.

Hey fans, short chapter enjoy!!!  Love you all!!

Have a wonderful day!!😄😄

Haste la próxima fanáticos= in Spanish

See you next time fans= English