Part 5

It was a nice and sunny day at Yu Qing, all the players stand in a line and i stood next to Zhuo Zhi and Chi Dayong feeling grumpy and weak  but I still came to practice.

Yan Zhiming came across with a basket full with balls and sandbags. "Yesterday I made a new training plan, can Jiale come out and demonstrate with me." Zhiming asked. "No wondering you keep on staring me it turns out you want to use me as an example!" Said Jiale.

"Everyone skills are different from each other, Jiale is a player flexibility." Said Zhiming as he stare at Jiale. "Chi Dayong is good at attacking and defending." Said Zhiming as he turn to Dayong. "Zhuo Zhi is a skillful." Said Zhiming as he stared at Zhuo Zhi. "No matter how confident you are with your skills, the most important thing in a match is the execution. The execution depends on physical strength and reaction time." Explained Zhiming.

"Put on these sandbags on each , they weight one kilo to your weight ." Said Zhiming as he hand the sandbags to Jiale. Jiale scoffed and said "Do you think these sandbags will put me in trouble? You are underestimating me too much!" Jiale bragged.

"Don't brag about yourself before you even trying on it." Said Zhiming. "I prepared three different colour of tennis balls and cones with corresponding colours." Said Zhiming as he pointed the cones and the ball machine. When the ball machine shoot balls, if you don't hit the same cones then you failed." Said Zhiming. "Now can Jiale demonstrated it for us." Ordered Zhiming.

"Ok watch me." Said Jiale as he smile, and I chuckled as I sat down on the bench. When the balls machine shoots, Jiale said "red." Then he hit the ball with his front hand racket. Then he swing his racket with his hands.
Then the second shoot he said "blue." Then he smirked at the all the players. "How is it? Is he good?" Qiao Chen asked me. He has good dynamic visuals acuity." I responded. "You seem to know a lot Young lady." Said Qiao Chen. "But as for hitting speed and reaction time nobody can do better than Jiale , do you think have such player on your team do you feel lucky?" Qiao Chen asked.

"The effect of added weight is about to show." I stared at Jiale's sandbags. Then Jiale pull his pants and said "it is starting to be a little difficult." Jiale grunts. "You are feeling the one kilo on your feet, right?" Asked Zhiming. "Can I take it off?" Jiale asked. "Of course not." Said Zhiming. "Ok fine." Said Jiale looking depressed.

"Come on." Said Jiale as he face the ball machine, then the ball machine shoot a ball. Jiale said "red." Then he prepared to use his backhand to hit then Zhiming cut him off.

"Shouldn't it be blue?" Zhiming asked. "What?" Jiale asked then he missed the ball he gasped. Everyone look at Jiale then Jiale went there and bend over to pick up the ball and gasped.

"Zhiming that impossible this is red." Jiale complained. "No matter what colour the ball is, you still didn't hit it, right?" Zhiming asked. "But you were distracting me." Said Jiale as he look at Zhiming. "If someone shouts "hook" in the game, will do as he says?" Said Zhiming. "All right." Said Jiale lowered his head.

"Along with physical fatigue, your judgment will poorer as well, No one can prevent this from happening the only way is to deal with it is to improve your physical strength. So you have precise judgment all the time." Zhiming explained.

Jiale sighs and said "I was wrong." Then he lowered his head and lift the ball. You can't just depend on training to be stronger. You should also as he took the ball out of Jiale's and place a cup of green liquid and take care of your nutrition." Said Zhiming.

Then Jiale look at it weirdly and sniffed it, so what is this?" He asked. "Drink it and you will know." Said Zhiming. "Oh." Said Jaiel as he gulped the drink.

Everyone stare at he weirdly, then after Jiale finish drinking he hand the cup back to Zhiming. "There." He said confidently while licking his lips, then felt a tear drop roll down from his face. "It's so bitter!" Then he ran and lay down on the opposite of the court.

"I forgot to introduce it to you. This is my surprise for you my vegetable drink." Said Zhiming as he hold it up. We can call it "Yan juice for now, it has bitter gourd paste and 40 different kind of vegetables is all good for you body." Said Zhiming as he took a gulped a little bit and said "it's good, after drinking you will feel your head hurts but you will gain lots of strength." Zhiming said.

"Consider your current condition then he stare at everyone, Yan Juice seem to have better effect on your spiritual status." Zhiming said. Everyone was the same as Jiale expect for Zhuo Zhi he thought it was delicious.

"Ok everyone that's it for today's practice and tomorrow i will invented a brand new training plan." Said Zhiming as he left. While everyone is still laying on the ground.

The Zhuo Zhi came to me, "hey are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah I fine." I lied. I didn't want to let Zhuo Zhi that my period came. "Ok bye." Then he winked at me, then I blushed hard.