Part 26

It was midnight and I was laying on my queen bed dreaming about Zhuo Zhi will come and get revenge on me for saying no to him. He has a knife in his hand and he was ready to stab me to death. I woke up.

"Ahhhhh." I screamed as I woke up from my dream. I was sweating so hard and my hands was shaking. Stacey heard me and she came running to my room. "Miss, are you alright?" She asked. I was breathing so hard.

"Bad dreams, bad dreams." I answered softly. "Do you need anything?" She asked. I shake my head. "Ok I'll leave you be." She answered while closing the door  softly.

*The next day*

I went to school nervously hope I wouldn't bump into Zhuo Zhi.  But as soon as class was over I ran down to the hallway and I bump into someone. It was Zhuo Zhi. My face turns red and my hands was shaking.

I thought he would pinned me on the walls but he just smiled sweetly. "Hey Chuyou!" "Nice hair." He complimented. "Thanks you too!" I said nervously and slowly. I continue my way but he grabbed wrist and pulled me back and kissed me on my lips.

"See you later." Zhuo Zhi chuckled. I smiled and went on my way to the tennis office.

"Yan Zhiming! Which school do we have to play against?" Jiale asked crossing his legs together while eating chips. "Hai Guang High School." Yan Zhiming answered.  "Sounds pretty tough." Qiao Chen said. "Precisely." Jiale added.

"Anyway, Hai Guang was the championships last year." Yan Zhiming. "So we have to be prepared." Yan Zhiming said. Suddenly the door open widely and Chuyou stood there arrogantly.

"Chuyou, late again." "If you're late one more time you can't play in the next game." Siyang warned. "Actually I'm here is I want to quit the team." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Why?" They asked while Qiao Chen grabbed my wrist. "Is my own decision." I said arrogantly. "Tell us why?" Jiale asked. Coach Qi Na saw a me holding a knife with blood on it. "What on earth did you do?" She screamed while grabbing my clothes hard.

"I killed over 250 people." I snarled. "Why?" Qiao Chen asked. "They did nothing wrong." Siyang explained. "Called the police!" "Called the police!" Chi Dayong grabbed his phone but I ran to him and seized his neck.

"Who dares called the police I will killed Senior Dayong." Everyone freezes. "Arrogant lout!" He Xinglong screamed. I pointed my knife at him.

"What did you say?" I asked evilly. He sighed. "That's what I thought." I snarled. "Anyways I won't be here so don't convince me to stay." I said arrogantly.

"Where are you going then?" Zhuo Zhi asked. "Hai Guang to be with my brother." I said. "But you won't join the team." Zhuo Zhi. "I don't care I rather be with my brother then here." I snarled evilly.

"Chuyou you disappointed me too. I use to  admire your skills but now you are nothing but a disgusting unreasonable murder. Right now you and me we are nothing but rivals." Jiale shouted.

"Hahahahaha." I laugh evilly. "You said you admired me. Then why didn't I see it when you admired. But when I'm at a disadvantage you came out and scream." I snarled. "Hahahahahaha." I laughed.
"Kill her." Siyang shouted. Everyone pointed their knifes at Chuyou. Chuyou disappeared in a second.
"I can't believe her." Coach Qi Na said. "Why did she killed 250 people?" Jiale asked.

Zhuo Zhi ran after Chuyou. "Chuyou! Wait!" He screamed. Chuyou stopped and turn around. "Zhuo Zhi no need to convince me." Chuyou said coldly. "We need you to help us with our last competition." Zhuo Zhi answered.

"Did you really kill 250 people?" He asked as he grabbed my wrist hard. I shook my head. "Then why did you said you did?" He asked. "The murder was unknown. The murder give my the knife and said you have to said you quit the team and you kill 250 or else I will kill you." I have no choice but to say yes." I said.

"Then where's is the murder? Do you know?" Zhuo Zhi. I shook my head. "But the murder's bag said Xing Yao." So I'm pretty sure he's from Xing Yao or she." I answered.

"Come on let's go back." Zhuo Zhi said grabbed my hand. I didn't move. "What if they don't believe me?" I said. "They won't I will stay be yours side." Zhuo Zhi said. He kissed my lips.

He smiled and I smiled back.

Hey Fans!

Stay healthy! Enjoy this chapter! Thanks so much for the 1k views! Love you all!!!
- quinntessa08