Part 39

"What was that?" I ask while smile. He chuckled. He serves, I use Thunderbird and he return it using white whale and I hit it back at his court and he use bear-growl winning the point. I chuckled. Suddenly, it starts to rain. I serves, Zhuo Zhi counter, I smashed it and he use Bear-growl.

Is now 4-3, Zhuo Zhi has one more point than me. I serves, Zhuo Zhi countered it with his back hand, I use laser ball and he managed caught it and I pretend to do a smash post but I changed it to a drop shot.

He chuckled. "Smart choice." He said. Now 4-4. I serves, he gently tapped it and ball hit close to the balcony. He sighs. "Why are you guys still playing?" Coach Qi Na called out. "What if you guys get injured." She shouted. "Come back this insists!" She screamed.

"What a pity, it looks like we have to play in another time." Zhuo Zhi said. My hair was so wet. Thank goodness. I wipe my hair with a white towel around my neck. "Zhuo Zhi and Chuyou, your practices are over. But, other players still need to practice." Coach Qi Na said.

I took a rest in the office chairs. Zhuo Zhi suddenly came and sat down beside me. "You.. still haven't left?" He ask smiling to me. "No, I was waiting for each players to finished their trainings." I answered. "Hey guys!!" Jiale said and grabbed Zhuo Zhi by the shoulders.

"What Jiale ??" Zhuo Zhi ask. He winked at me. Out of no where, Zhuo Zhi kissed my forehead. Jiale was shocked. "Are you guys dating?" He ask came close to me. He grabbed me and place his arms around my shoulders. "She's my girlfriend." Zhuo Zhi said. "You guys are dating secretly?" Jiale ask.

"You could say that." Zhuo Zhi said smiling. "I don't trust you, Zhuo Zhi the prodigy." Jiale said. "You don't?" He ask. Jiale added. Zhuo Zhi embrace me in his arms and kiss my lips sucking my lower lips. "Does your parents know?" Jiale ask. "Not yet, we are planing meeting each other's parents." I answered.

"Do you want to come to my house to meet my parents?" Zhuo Zhi ask holding my hand together. "Tomorrow??" I ask. He nodded. "For sure." I happily answered.

*The next day*

I sneak out of the house while my brother is outside clubbing somewheres and I meet up with Zhuo Zhi in his house. "Dad, Mom and brother, I want you to meet someone special." Zhuo Zhi said holding my hand. "This Jin Chuyou, she's my girlfriend." He said. "Hi, my name is Jin Chuyou. Is so lovely to meet you." I said. "You are more prettier than I imagined. Mrs. Zhuo said. "Thank you." I said.

"I brought her today, is that I want you guys will accept her as your guys daughter in law." Zhuo Zhi said. They stare at each other. "Chuyou, how old are you?" Mr. Zhuo ask. "I'm 16." I answered. He looked shocked.

"So you telling me that you are grade 10 and Zhuo Zhi is grade 12." Mr. Zhuo said. "You are grade 11 next year but, Zhuo Zhi graduating and moving to university." Mr. Zhuo said. My face turned red.

"Dad, you will try to make things out." Zhuo Zhi said. "You should have choose Xinhui." Mr. Zhuo. My face turned super red and I'm super mad. "Dad.. I. "Mr. Zhuo and Mrs. Zhuo, I'm not feeling very well. I'm going to leave. Is so lovely meeting you." I said and speed walk toward the door without looking at Zhuo Zhi.

"How could you bring Xinhui to this conversation? You know I don't like her?" Zhuo Zhi ask angrily. "I just think you guys are a better match. Same grade, both smart and she's beautiful." Mr. Zhuo said. Zhuo Zhi stormed at the door running after me.

"Chuyou! Wait!" Zhuo Zhi said. I stopped and sighed. "My dad didn't mean it." Zhuo Zhi explained. "I just want to go home now." I said in tears. He grabbed me and hugged me tight. "I will love you no matter what happened to us." Zhuo Zhi promised.

He kissed my forehead and I smiled. "Good night, sweetheart." Zhuo Zhi said. I smile and drive my Porsche away. I start smiling wile entering my house which Jin Wentai snarled. "Why are you always smiling like a moron?" He complained. I just give him death glares.

"When is dad and mom coming back?" I ask. "Next week, I think." Jin Wentai said while watching TV. I went to my room and Zhuo Zhi texted me.

Jin Chuyou and Zhuo Zhi's conversations

Zhuo Zhi: when can I meet your parents?

Jin Chuyou: they will be back... next week

Jin Chuyou: I'm sorry, I know is a long time. But they ran a huge business.

Zhuo Zhi: I get it. Rich parents.

Jin Chuyou: yeah

Zhuo Zhi: see you tomorrow

Jin Chuyou: ❤️

-quinntessa08

Hey fans, short chapter!!! Enjoy and have a great summer!!! Love you all 💕💕 stay healthy and happy!!! 😊