"Is it a polite way to say that I look like shit?" I laughed standing up "I'm good, trust me! I'm really good!" I emphasised.

If we weren't in a public hospital I probably would have kissed him, but as we were staring deeply at each other the doctor came in.

"You're awake!" she exclaimed enthusiast "How are you feeling today?"

"I'm good, I would like to go home" he whispered shy.

"Just let me visit you, I have to make sure you won't relapse. If you're feeling better I'll order some lunch for you and after that you'll be free to go" she turned to my direction "You'd better go get yourself some food as weel!"

"I'm good, not hungry" I didn't want to leave Wooyoung's side.

"Mmmh but I still need you to leave for few minutes while I visit him. I'll call you back when we're done"

I nodded and turned to leave, but not before exchanging another glare with Wooyoung. He lightly moved his head letting me know that he was fine and I could go.

___

Three days had passed since we came back to my apartment and Wooyoung was looking better every day.

I lowered the air conditioner, made him drink a glass of water and put him to bed, covering him with a blanket.

"Try to get some sleep" I whispered kissing his forehead.

"But I'm not sleepy" he pouted "and you're treating me like a baby!"

"The doctor said you should rest and..." I smiled and took his hand in mine kissing the back of it "You are my baby!"

Still holding his hand, I sat on the bed and read a draft contract Jongho filled out during my absence. In the end he was right: that Brithis dude actually brought good business.

═══•°• SMUT WARNING •°•═══

I felt Wooyoung turning to one side, facing me, his foot brushed against my leg. I turned to look at him and he was smirking devilishly. His hand left mine and flew to the bulge between my legs still holding the eye contact.

"What are you doing? You should rest!" I said, but I didn't stop him.

"I don't want to" he answered back, still that smirk on his face.

His fingers untied my belt and I felt them wrapping around my cock, stroking it slowly. I couldn't hold myself anymore. I jumped on him and blocked his both hands above his head. His eyes still locked with mine.

"What do you think you're doing?" he provoked me.

I leaned close to his ear.

"I want to fuck you!"

I bit his earlobe, licking it sensually and going down to his neck. A soft moan left his mouth. I knew how sensitive he was on his neck area. Soft whimpers were leaving his mouth when my tongue brushed a long stripe on his jugular. I used my left hand to hold both of his, while my right one slipped under his t-shirt, tracing lines on his chest and stomach, feeling his smooth skin shivering under my touch. His skin was feverish, so hot that I thought I could melt on him.