Chapter 66: ♥

'Everything huh?' His oh so familiar voice sounded.'Lilith confessing her love for me.. It's almost heartwarming.' He said.

Through the door came Eddie.He had help by both Robin and Jonathan.He however looked horrible. His face was covered in bruises, he was wearing a way to big sweater probably borowed from Hopper.And his ankle was in a casket.He came down the small stairs of the cabin with help of them.

'But..' Lilly started. She stood up looking at Dustin.Then looking at Steve.Her face was turning almost as white as a sheet.'I'm not done with you.' Lilly mouthed to Steve.

But after that she turned and ran directly towards Eddie. He stood steady in the grass. And he was thanking Robin for her help. When he turned around he got almost tackled to the ground he held himself steady.He didn't even need to look.Her incredibly peach like scent overflew him. Eddie pulled his arms around her neck. and laid his head on top of her head.

'Hi Love, I'm so sorry we couldn't get in contact sooner..Just know I've been waiting on this day ever since I woke up and learned you were in the hospital.' He said as she pulled her face out of his chest and looked up at him.Her mascara was smudged almost completely underneath her eyes.He leaned in forward and wanted to close the gap between them.But this time Lilly was faster she pushed herself up against his lips.

When they broke off the twinkle in her eyes was back.And it looked like she had shaken off all the worry in her stance. Her smile was genuine and she buried her face again in Eddie's chest.After a few moments Lilly let go of Eddie. She turned around and looked at everyone.

Steve stood on her place. He was leaning against his car with a smug smirk on his face. She straightened her back and walked to both Joyce and Hopper.'Thank you so much for taking care of him, you have my heart.' Lilly said tears forming in her eyes again.Joyce took her in a hug. 'Friends of my sons are friends of mine.' Hopper nodded at her. She then walked to the car.

Steve was expecting a hug for himself. But Lilly stood opposite of him and he had earned a huge slap against his face. Everyone gasped and Dustin was about to run over but Robin stopped him.Steve rubbed his cheek and was about to fall back at Lilly.But she then hugged him tightly. 'I hate you so so much for not telling me.. But Thankyou...' She said.

He smiled and laid his hand on her head. 'I love you too Lills' He said with a smile on his face.'I promised Dad and your mom that we would be home around five, so you have a little while to learn what happened with your Ozzy Osbourne.' Steve said as he let go of Lilly and pushed her towards Eddie.

She smiled at Steve before walking up to Eddie. This morning she thought she needed to get used to the idea that she would never see those amazing curls and the tattoos on his arms. He opened his arms for her to give her another hug.

An hour later, And a palm tree delight later..

Lilly sat against a tree behind the cabin. Eddie had his head in her lap and laid on the ground.He was looking at the leaves waving with the wind.While Lilly was combing through his hair with her fingers. 'I really thought I was to late...' She whispered to him.'Everyone thought so...' Eddie said as he closed his eyes and when he opened them again he met her gaze.

'Wheeler and Buckley pulled you out of the portal first.' he told her. 'Harrington didn't want to leave me behind, and found out I was still breathing.' Eddie explained.'Who would have thought, Popular Harrington saving the freak.' 'Guess he didn't deserve the slap then.' Lilly said as she looked up to the leaves.

'Hey..' Eddie then said.'I thought about you everyday... I woke up before you, and when Harrington came here telling me you woke up...' He said shaking his head.'You betcha i got the bruise from slamming my head against the side of the bed.' Eddie pointed to his head.

Lilly let out a chuckle. 'Lilith?' He then asked. 'mmm?' she answered looking at the cabin.'Promise me, that whatever happens you stay at my side?'

She looked back down at his face.He got all serious all of a sudden.she smiled at him and bowed down to kiss him.

'I never left.'