Chapter 35: The shrink

They were all driving towards the house of mrs Kelly. The school pyschatrist. Max was seeing her for her brother dying last year. And they were all trying to search for the link between Chrissy and Fred.

Since Max was seeing mrs. Kelly it was the smartest option to send her. Max stepped out of the car and Steve parked the car a few meters further out of sight.When mrs Kelly opened the door they had a small conversation. And a few seconds later Max stepped inside.

'Okay, she's in.' Steve said to the others in the car.'I'm missing collarbones not eyes.' Dustin replied.To which Lilly almost snorted. Trying to hold in her laughter.

'So..' Dustin started.'We gonna talk about... it?' he asked Steve.Steve was still looking at the house'Huh? Sorry what? talk about what?' Steve said as he turned his head to Dustin.'Your temporary insanity earlier today when you basicly threw yourself at Nance?' Dustin replied.'Oh my god, I wasn't the only one.' Lilly said as she pushed her head between the two front seats so she could join in on the conversation.

'Okay. First of all.. that's not what happened.' Steve started explaining.' 'Pretty sure that's what happened.' Dustin argued.'It was pretty public. There were a lot of witnesses.' 'True.' Lilly said looking at Steve with a side eye.'are you implying I still have a thing for Nance?' Steve asked Dustin.'Still?' Lilly said opening her mouth looking at Steve.

'I'm not implying i'm Stating.And, as it relates to your steadfast refusal to date Robin, it's pretty much the only logical explanation. ' Dustin said to Steve.Lilly was looking at the teen with her mouth open nodding at him.He had just completely dissed Steve.And he did it better then she ever could.

'That's not the only one.And as for Nance, I was just trying to protect a friend.'To which Lilly said back in the backseat nodding mocking him a little. Dustin had turned towards Lilly and was making the same facial expression.'A friend, Henderson. Okay?' Steve said to Dustin.'Okay.' Both Lilly and Dustin said while raising their hands in defense.

' I don't wanna find her in the morning with her eyes sucked out of the front of her skull by this Vecna creep.' Steve explained.'You're bright red in the face right now.' Lilly said as Dustin chuckled at her response.'No i'm not. I don't wanna talk about it.' Steve said as he turned back to the house.

'Steve and Nancy were sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G .' Lilly was ryming. To which Dustin couldn't help but laugh. 'Lilly not cool, i don't wanna talk about it. I'm not telling your mom that you have hickeys all over your body by our new friend fake Ted Bundy.' Steve said to Lilly.To which Lilly almost looked offended but she had it coming.'And for you Dustin.I'll punch you so hard your teeth will fall back out.' To which both Dustin and Lilly looked offended.'whoa.. too far.' Dustin told Steve.Steve looked at Dustin for a second and then said.'Not cool Sorry.' to which Dustin replied.'Not cool, it's okay.' and then they fistbumped.

After a few minutes of waiting Max came back to the car. And stepped in the back of it next to Lilly.'Whatd she say?' Lilly asked.'Nothing, just drive.' Max told Steve.'Nothing?' Steve asked.'Steve! drive.' Max said again.'Okay okay.' Steve said as he started the car and they were gone.

Max showed Lilly the keys she had. 'Oh my god.' Lilly mouthed to Max and she nodded to her sticking out her fist to get a fistbump from her.To which Max smiled and fistbumped her.

'Dustin..' 'Dustin!' a familiar sound was heard.'the fuck is that?' Lilly said.But Dustin was already holding his walkie talkie.'Lucas?' he asked.'Where the hell have you been?' Dustin asked him.'Just listen.''Are you guys looking for Eddie?' he asked.

To which everyone in the car was frowning.'Yeah and we found him no thanks to you.' Dustin answered.'You found him?' Lucas asked again.'Yeah in a house on coal mill road.don't worry he's safe.' Dustin answered.

'You guys know he killed Chrissy right?' Lucas asked.'That's bullshit!' Dustin said in the walkie talkie.To which Lilly took the walkie talkie.'Eddie tried to save Chrissy.' Lilly said to Lucas.'Then why do all the cops say he did it?' Lucas asked.

To which Max grabbed the walkie talkie.'Lucas, you're so behind it's ridiculous, okay?Just meet us at the school.We'll explain later.' Max said.'I.. I can.'t ' Lucas then replied.'I think some real bad shit's about to go down..' 'What are you talking about? what bad shit?' Max asked. But nothing came back to the walkie talkie. 'Lucas?' They all tried a few times before giving up.'What kind of bad shit? If he knows about Vecna he's behind just 2 chapters.' Lilly said as she sat back on the backseat of Steve's car.