Chapter 58: Preperation

A small Chapter ! 

Been working like crazy, it's a little bit short sorry! 

Steve had stopped the RV outside of Hawkins an open field but on a path where no one actually came.They all started working in groups. Dustin and Eddie were off slamming nails into trash bin lids. Lucas and Erica were making spears

Lilly was watching Nancy saw off the long neck of the shotgun Lilly had just bought.'Is this legal?' Max asked who was sitting next to her holding the base of the gun while Nancy was busy taking the neck off.'Actually... I think this is a felony.' Nancy told her. When she was almost trough she stopped and let go of the neck.Lilly lifted her leg and smashed down on it. Making it snap exactly at the almost loose point.'But it guarantees one thing.' Nancy said looking at the gun.'I won't miss.'

Eddie and Dustin were trying out their shields.'They're light and durable.' Eddie exclaimed.'Deadly... but reliable.' Dustin was chuckling at Eddie. Lilly was looking at them from a distance. She let them be and turned around to walk towards Robin and Steve.

When she heard Dustin say.'You really are ready for BAT-tle' And the cutest laugh after. And she turned around looking at him trying to hold in her laughter. Eddie was looking at him confused. 'BAT-tle?' He looked at Eddie. Then he was looking at me still trying to keep it together.'LOOK SHE GETS IT!' Dustin exclaimed to Dustin. But when he wasn't looking at Eddie he grabbed Dustin and tackled him to the ground. Lilly shook her head and walked over to Robin and Steve wo were making molotov cocktails.

'I mean it just doesn't make sense.' Steve said to Robin.'What doesn't make sense?' Lilly asked as she sat down by the two of them. Robin was filling the bottle which Steve was holding and Lilly put the pieces of cloth in the bottles. 'That was Dan Shelter.He graduated, like, two years ago.'

'so?' Robin asked.'So.. he's in college.' Steve answered.'So?' Lilly asked again.She saw Robin smirk when Lilly intervened.

And Steve was rolling his eyes.'Which means he was visiting on spring break.Fast times was returned, like, i don't know, a week ago?right? Unless she's got some horndog brother we don't know about.' Steve was explaining.'Is this about the boobies thing?' Lilly asked sheepishly as she remembered the whole conversation they had in the car about Robin's crush Vickie liking girls. Robin was rolling her eyes to Steve.

Steve nodded.'It is possible, or she's just really into judge Reinhold?' Steve asked looking to Robin. Who got more uncomfortable by the second of this conversation.'Steve.' Robin then said.'What?' 'I don't care..' Robin said looking at him.'And I don't understand why y ou do either with everything that's going on. Honestly, this feels like a perfect time for that little pull of the rug because.. in the face of the world ending, the stakes of my love life feel spectacularly low.' Robin explained.

'Yeah... I mean i get you there, but I still have hope.' Steve said as he gave Lilly another bottle.'Not everything has a happy ending.' Robin said as she picked up a new bottle.'Yeah, yeah, believe me, i know.' Steve answered.Lilly had been quiet this whole conversation.She wasn't one to talk she had found Eddie which she would love to share the rest with of their live with.Or at least that is what she was thinking right now.

'I wasn't talking about failed romance.' Robin said as she started filling a new bottle.When she saw that Steve was looking at Nancy.'I... I just have this terrible, terrible gnawing feeling that..It might not work out for us this time..' Robin said looking at Steve while she stopped pouring. 'You think we shouldn't be doing this?' Steve asked. 'I think we're mad fools, the lot of us, but.. ' Robin got cut off by Lilly.'But if we don't stop him...' 'Who will?' Robin added. 'We have to try.. right?' Robin asked the both of them.

To which both Lilly and Steve said yeah at the same time. 'To killing Vecna.' Steve said as he raised the bottle they were filling.Robin smiled and pulled another bottle out of the rack and clinked it with Steve's.'Slash Henry.' To wich Lilly grabbed a full bottle and clinked it with their.'Slash one.' The all smiled looking at each other.'Let me just thank you both for everything.' Lilly said with a smile on her face.'This has been the weirdest experience ever for me..But i wouldn't have wanted it any other way.' Lilly said looking up to both Steve and Robin.