Chapter 30: Where is Eddie Munson?

Lilly, Steve, Robin , Dustin and Max were driving towards the place Lilly described. They parked their car at the same place Eddie had placed his van.Lilly jumped out. 'We need to walk further on foot, but maybe that's better.' Lilly saidIt had been getting dark slowly and Dustin picked out his flashlight.

'Watchout guys, you need to get over this fence the house is up ahead.' Lilly said as she waved towards everyone should go.Dustin and Max followed put to which Steve and Robin were walking behind a little together.

'We're still not sure if Eddie is the new Ted Bundy.' Robin said softly to Steve.'Nope.' Steve said as they jumped over the fence. 'Let's just assume he's not guilty.' Robin said and nodded to sooth herself. 'He likes Dustin and Lilly that's a bonus.' Steve mumbled. They reached the house and everything is dark.

'Let's be silent okay?' Lilly said as she found Steve and Robin.Max was standing beside her and they all nodded in agreement. But for a second they forgot about Dustin. Who started ringing the doorbell. 'Okay then... ' Steve started after Dustin violated the doorbell. 'That's settled he's not here.' 'Do you really think they would just open the door for us Steve?' Dustin said before he started to yell.He started bouncing on the door.

'EDDIE! It's Dustin!' he started yelling 'Look we just wanna talk okay?' Dustin said loudly but not yet screaming. 'No cops ! I swear. We just wanna help' Dustin said. 'Maybe it's better not to mention me just yet, I don't think he wants to see me right now..' Lilly said while putting her hand on Dustin shoulder. to which Dustin nodded.

'Let me check over there by the water. Maybe you guys can check in the boathouse?' Lilly said as she dragged her head to Max and they walked away. 'Eddie said they keep a spare key in the boathouse somewhere.' Lilly said softly before they walked towards the water. 'Let me check for fresh ciggarettes..' Lilly said soflty to Max.

Dustin, Steve and Robin were walking over to the boathouse. Shining their flashlight's inside. It was dark and there was no movement to be seen. Robin slowly opened the door.'Hello?' She asked nicely. The three of them stepped inside'Is anyone home?' Robin asked again.They were all looking around with their flashlights.

'What a dump.' Steve said while looking around.Steve saw a small rowboat in the back of the boathouse and took an oar. To feel if there was something beneath the tarp.He started poking the tarp. And Dustin fastly turned around.

'What the fuck are you doing?' Dustin asked Steve.To which Steve didn't respond.'What are you doing?' He asked again.'He might be in here.' Steve answered still poking the tarp.'So take the tarp off.' Dustin said to Steve looking confused.'If you're so brave, you take the fucking tarp off.' Steve argued with Dustin.

The both of them were silent and Steve kept poking the tarp with Dustin looking.Robin on the other hand found something else.

'Hey, look over here.' She had found numerous cans of drinks and wrappers of snacks. Max came inside the boathouse.'Maybe he heard us, Got spooked and ran.' She suggested.

'Don't worry. Steve will get him...' Dustin said.'With his OAR.' He replied to himself mocking Steve.

'Ha-ha I know you think y ou're being funny, but considering the fact that everyone in this room has nearly died a hundred times...' Steve said while still poking in the boat.To which Dustin nodded his head in agreement.

'Personally, I don't find it funny in the slight-' Steve got cutt off by Eddie jumping out of the boat at the last centimeterPushing Steve towards the wall of the boathouse putting a broken bottle to his neck.

'WHOA WHOA WHOA.' They all screamed to Eddie. 'EDDIE! Stop! Eddie ! Eddie Stop!' Dustin yelled to Eddie. Eddie didn't loose eye contact with Steve who was still holding the oar in one hand being pushed up against the wall.

'EDDIE!' Dustin yelled again.To which Eddie turned his head to see Dustin a familiar face. 'It's me. Dustin' Dustin said to Eddie. 'And that's Steve you know Steve from Lilly right?' Dustin said.

'He's also not gonna hurt you, right Steve?' Dustin said to Steve.Steve who was still standing against the wall. Nodded to Eddie who was still holding the broken bottle to his neck

'Steve? why don't you drop the oar?' Dustin suggested. To which Steve dropped the oar directly.And Eddie who had lowered the bottle a little, heard the oar drop but he got spooked by it and pushed the bottle even further towards Steve's jugular.

'He's cool. He's cool.' Dustin again said trying to suss Eddie.'What the fuck.' was suddenly heard from the door.To which Eddie spun around with Steve looking at the door.Seeing the girl who he had wanted to see all day, and even the night.