Chapter 34: The Trailer park

They all jumped into the car. 'It sounded like they were going out of Hawkins.' Lilly said as Steve stepped on his gas. And they went out of Hawkins on the road towards the highway. 

'Look at that, it's on the fucking road.' Lilly said as they saw policecars and Steve stopped his car behind the last police wagon. 'Fuck it's Nance.' Steve said as she fastly stepped out of the car.

'What?' Robin, Dustin and Max said. 'She is with the police officers she's not dead.' Lilly said to sooth them as she stepped out to. Nancy saw Steve's car and then Steve stepping out hanging on his door.

 'We need to talk to her.' Steve said.

'Wait.' Lilly said. 'She'll come to us. See how's shes looking at you Steve.' Lilly said as they waited till Nancy came their way.Nancy showed off her hand to let them know she saw them.Steve did it back. 'It's not good.' Lilly said.'What?' Max and Robin said.'It looks like she's about to cry.' Lilly explained.After a few minutes Nancy said goodbye to the officers and she walked over to them.She basicly fell onto Steve taking him in for a big hug.

'Let's talk somewhere else.' Steve said to Nancy.                                                                                            'Lilly will you drive her car after mine.' Steve said looking at Lilly.' 

I'm fine Steve.' Nancy said as she let go of him.                                                                                                'Nancy it's fine i have my license and I even drove in Steve's car.' Lilly said as she walked over to them and gave Nancy a hug. Which she weirdly enough accepted. 

'It's fine step into the car with Steve.' Lilly said as she whistled to the others to follow her. They all stepped into Nancy's car and she waited till Steve drove away. Lilly drove behind Steve's car and they stopped at the trailer park.

 'Is this really the place he want's to stop now..                                                                                                 Not really my favorite place right now..' Lilly said as she parked Nancy's car and turned it off. 

Steve and Nancy stepped out and walked over to the table in the middle of the field. Lilly took a deep breath and they all stepped out to walking towards the table. When Nancy had her cool again. Dustin started explaining things to her.

 'Dustin.' Lilly said.                                                                                                                                                               'Is this really what you wanna talk about with her?' she asked.                                                                     'Nancy killed a lot of these things before haven't you Nancy?' Dustin then asked Nancy.              'She knows?' Nancy asked Steve.                                                                                                                                   'I thought you didn't want to tell her.' 

To which Steve hissed to her but he was to late.'Yeah why didn't you wanna tell me Steve bit of a bomb to drop on someone.' Lilly spit towards her step brother.' I told you already i was hoping it was over, so you didn't have to deal with any of it Lills.' Steve spit back.'Anyway.' Dustin said he explained everything they knew to Nancy while the others were trying to guard the conversation from going to neighbours or other party's.