Chapter 54: Hotel California

'MUSIC WE NEED MUSIC!' Robin exclaimed.'THIS IS MUSIC!' Eddie snared back at her. When suddenly an idea popped up in his head. 'Red give me your headphones...Hurry!' He said holding out his hand.

Meanwhile both girls were running for their lives in the bloody halls.The door was blocked with wood. And the both of them started to tear off the planks. 'Son of a bitch.' Lilly cursed.

When they both of them stiffened by the voice they heard.the both heard their own names. 'Elizabeth..' The dark ominous voice was back.

Lilly looked up and noticed that Nancy was gone.'Fuck Nance.. NANCE' Lilly brought out almost screaming the girls name.When she turned around to face the voice. It was a dark figure vines covering his body. 'What are you doing?' He asked her.'It's not time for you to leave yet..' Vecna said walking towards her.

'Fuck yes it is!' Lilly said as she continued tearing down the planks of the door.'Now that you've seen where I've been..I would like to show you were you are going..' He said.Lilly teared down the last plank and ran through the door. She was in the hospital room she knew all to well.A bed where a small girl was laying.It was her after the car accident. The person that was standing in front of her was the doctor she just saw with the boy.'Take a seat, Elizabeth.' he said.

'Fuck off.' Lilly said looking around for another door. While flipping him the finger. The lights started to flicker and it suddenly went dark. When it was starting to light up. She found herself put on the bed her ten year old self was laying up for a days. 'No... Nooo NO!' Lilly yelled she started to scream and yell loudly.

Back to the others.

Eddie had taken Max her headphones and put the tape in. He ran towards Lilly and put the headphones on her head. 'What about Nance?' Dustin asked.'Lets hope she like this music too or maybe the one Max likes...' he said pained. 'My uncle has one too, look in his bedroom!' Eddie yelled to Lucas and Erica who jumped ot the room.Eddie pressed play and the intro of Hotel California from the eagles started playing.

Lilly was still laying down on the bed screaming her lungs out while the man was still standing on the side of the room. It was like she was waiting on Vecna, when she realized he might be with Nancy.'YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT LEAVE NANCE ALONE PLEASE TAKE ME.. SHE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG. TAKE ME IN STEAD.' she yelled.

When she suddenly heard Hotel California play. Max had told her that when she heard her favorite song she saw the group yelling at her and she ran towards it. Lilly started to look around and she faintly saw something appear.It was Eddie's trailer and it was him shaking her around Dustin behind her yelling at her. She felt her eyes water. and she jumped up she needed to find Nancy.

It was suddenly easy to get of the bed when at first she could not even flinch.Lilly pulled on the door but there was no movement she tried the windows but their was nothing. 'Fuck fuck fuck.' Lilly cursed to herself. The tears were rolling down her face. 'Fuck' Lilly screamed out. But she started running towards the faint vision she saw off the boys. The ground started trembling but Lilly steadied herself she couldn't save Nancy but she needed to bring this information out.and she jumped through the vision.

It all turned black. When she opened her eyes. She took a deep breath and fell to the ground. 'LILITH!' Eddie exclaimed catching he pulled her against her and Dustin and Max jumped on top of her. When she got her breath she scanned her breath and didn't saw Nancy.'NANCE?NANCE?' Lilly started screaming she pushed the others of her. looking around.'Where the fuck is Nancy.. She was gone and i couldn't find her and now she's gone... FUCK!' Lilly said her voice cracking and she went in a full ugly cry mode.