Chapter 18: The pep rally

It was a really early morning and the school had a pep rally for Spring break.

Meaning everyone had to be super early at school.

Lilly was sitting in the back of the car trying to hide the hickey that she carefully had hidden from her mom at home.

But at school she wasn't so sure it would be not noticed.

So she was covering it with makeup.

Robin was doing her makeup to.

She was in band and needed to literally open the pep rally.

'And then there's Heidi tomorrow night,

But the problem with Heidi is that she's going out of state for college.' Steve was blabbering about his love life.

'So I'ts like do I really wanna start another relationship that has no other point than sex?' Steve was bashing to Robin and Lilly.

'Really Steve.' Lilly said as she was rolling her eyes in the backseat.

' I mean, I don't know.

Does that make sense to you?' Steve asked to Robin, looking at Lilly with a dead eye in the backseat.

He still was suspicious of Lilly since she was out all evenings the last couple of days.

Hanging out with Eddie.

She even came back with hickeys on her neck which she was now trying to hide.

Lilly wasn't even Steve's biological sister but he didn't know what to think about it either.

'Robin are you listening?' he said looking at Robin who was clearly concentrated on doing her mascara.

'Uh yes,' She plainly answered.

'What did I just say?' Steve said raising his hand of the steeringwheel.

Lilly was mouthing in de background about Heidi moving out of state.

'Something about... ' Robin was looking at Lilly through the mirror she was doing her mascara in.

'Sex with Linda.' Robin made out of it.

'noo! ' steve said.

'I'm talking about Heidi!'

'Cut me some slack, please!' Robin said as she threw down her mascara.

'Your love life is one of labyrinthine complexity.' Robin spoke out.

To which Lilly nodded and couldn't help but let out a snort of laughter.

'It is seven in the morning, we have the stupid pep rally, and I woke up looking like a corpse!' Robin said as she put her hands on the side of her face hoping to get the sleepiness out of it.

'You're worried about a basketball pep rally?' Steve said.

'Yea, you expect us to believe that?' Lilly said as she hung over the side of the frontseat.

'Yeah, so?' Robin said as she was looking in her back for some other makeup.

'All three of us know what this is about.' Steve said.

'Okay I'm not buying that bullshit.

This is about Vickie.' Steve said.

To which Robin fastly looked at Steve.

Not believing he just said that out loud.

'Oh I figured that out at the party.' Lilly said as she grabbed Robin's mascara.