Chapter 37: Lucas?!

Hello Everyone ! 

I've been gone for quite some time, and i'm so sorry i was hoping my chapters were all put in my drafts but they weren't so i couldn't upload on my vacation! BUT! I'm back back back back again, and I will give you another chapter today! 

So you have something to read today♥  Hopefully you still enjoy my story! I'm trying to be as accurate (as i wanna be because some things just can't happen in my story lol ;p                                  But i meant screen accurate and line accurate ;p Enjoy)

Love Kat,

_______________________________________________________________

'I swear to god!' Max said looking at the wall.'It was right here!' she said while turning to the others.'A grandfather clock?' Nancy asked Max.'It was so real...' Max said softly trying to explain herself.'And when I got closer, suddenly i just... woke up..'

'After we had been shaking you for like 2 minutes.' Dustin said.'It was like as if she was in a trance or something.' 'Exactly what Eddie said... Exactly what happened to Chrissy..' Lilly softly spoke.

Max turned around to look at everyone.'Thats... that's not even the bad part..' she spoke. Max walked through the others back to the office of miss Kelly. 'Who locked everything?' Max asked.'It was me sorry, thought we were not coming back here and didn't want to make a mess.' Lilly said raising her hand. She then took the keys and opened up the cabinet's again. Lilly had put the files of Chrissy and Fred away so she picked them right out again handing them to Max.

'Fred and Chrissy, they both came to miss Kelly for help.They both were having headaches, bad ones that wouldn't go away. And then.. ' Max stopped for a second.Lilly stood behind her and laid her hand on her back to show a bit of moral support. 'Then the nightmares.Trouble sleeping, they'd wake up in a cold sweat.' Max was explaining their symptons. Everyone was looking at the files and at Max in utterst concentration.'And then they started seeing things...Bad things.. from their.. pasts..' Max was still explaining but at the word past her throat was losing her voice. she however did regroup herself.'And these visions, they just.. they kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually... ' Max stopped looking around the group.'Well you know.. everything... everything ended.'

'Vecna's curse.' Robin than answered Max story.'Chrissy's headaches started a week ago.Fred's six days ago..' Max stated. ' And... i'm having them for five days..' Max then stated looking at the sheet.To which everyone gulped and looked at her.

Steve did his typical dad thing thinking over everything while putting his hand over his mouth and brushing under his nose before letting go.Lilly bit her lower lip standing behind Max looking at everyone shocked.'I don't know how long I have... All i know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than twenty-four hours aftr their first vision...' Max said she was starting to pannic and it was painfull to watch.'And I just saw that goddamn clock, so..' She raised her hands in a desperate way. 'Looks like i'm gonna die tommorow.' Max stated trying to keep her calm.

Lilly was about to say something and pull Max in a ground breaking hug when they heard something loud and sharp, like something was falling and everyone turned.'Stay here.' Steve said as he walked towards the door not so sure of himself. He then grabbed a big standing lamp from the office something he could hit with hard. And walked out of the door.

'I'm not going to stay here.' Lilly said selfless and she walked after Steve. To which the others followed put. He was walking in front through the hallway the lamp he was holding was ready to be used as a bat. They then heard a door closing and everyone stayed still for a second. Footsteps were heard rapidly and they were coming their way. Steve looked behind him seeing everyone standing behind him. And he raised the lamp to hit the thing that would be coming their way hard. Then suddenly Lucas came around the corner. And they all yelled, Lucas too.

'It's me!' Lucas yelled to them.'LUCAS!?!?' Everyone said trying to catch their breath. 'Jesus! ' Steve yelled.Lucas was trying to catch his breath he had clearly been running for a while. 'Jesus what's wrong with you Sinclair?' Steve yelled to Lucas.'I'm sorry..' Lucas said painting putting his hands on his hips trying to catch his breath.'I could've taken you out with this lamp!' Steve yelled at him.To which Lilly almost chocked on her spit but kept her cool.'Sorry, guys.. sorry.' Lucas said stil trying to catch his breath.Steve let go of the lamp'I was... I was biking for eight miles.. ' Lucas said as he then again needed to catch his breath.'Give me a second... shit.' Lucas cursed at himself.

'We've got a code red.' Lucas then said. 'What?' Steve said putting one hand on his hip. Lucas walked towards Dustin.'Dustin.I've been with Jason, Patrick adn Andy, and they've gone totally off the rails.They're trying to capture Eddie, and they think you know where he is.' Lucas said to Dustin while standing in front of them.Lucas was still trying to catch his breath'You're in terrible danger.' 'Yeah all right. Yeah, that definitely sucks, but we've got bigger problems than Jason now.' Dustin said to Lucas.

Dustin then turned around to look at Max. Max on her turn looked to the ground her breathing still a little bit un easy.

'Lucas.' Lilly then said. Lucas looked at Lilly.'Yeah?' He asked her. 'Do they know where he is?' Lilly asked.'Because if so we need to get him the fuck out of there.'

'No they don't know, or well i don't think they know..' Lucas said. 'We havent' found him yet, but I ran at the last house we went too.' Lucas told truthfully. Lilly nodded she took a deep breath. 'Let's get out of her before anyone sees us okay?' Lilly told the others. 'Steve put that lamp back and lock the office with Dustin. We all go towards the cars. Come on Max, come with me.' Lilly said as she walked out of the school with Lucas, Max, Nancy and Robin. When they reached the car she saw Steve and Dustin coming out of the school walking towards the cars. 'Where are we going?' Steve asked. 'My house.' Nancy said as she stepped in her car.