Chapter 7: Party?

It's been a few weeks.

Robin and Lilly have become great friends.

And after school they hang out a lot with Steve.

Steve and her are great friends.

He's willing to listen to Lilly's music if she watches all kinds of movies with him.

Her mom and his dad are getting along great, they're out a lot going out for fancy dinners and weekends on vacation.

Lilly is happy for her mom, and not even sad anymore that she left Indianapolis.

This weekend Steve is organizing a party with lot's of people from school.

Which Lilly wasn't to happy about, but Steve told her it was fine and to trust him.

So Lilly didn't tell her mom about it at all.

And was watching a movie with Steve in his room.

Steve was sitting on the seat before the tv, while Lilly was hanging upside down on the bed.

'Can't believe you haven't watched all the star wars movies.' Lilly said complaining watching Luke get his hand sliced off.

'yea yeah yeah, I know I'm a bad person' Steve said while getting a sip of his cola.

A knock on the door was heard.

And Lilly's mom entered.

'Well were off.' She said with a big smile on her face.

Lilly rolled of the bed and walked to her mom.

'Have fun ! I'll tape the show on saturdaynight for you.' Lilly said kissing her moms cheek and giving her a hug.

'Now be good teens yeah?' her mom said with a wink to Steve before closing the door and walking downstairs.

When the both of them heard the trunk of Steve's dad's car close and it driven of the driveway.

The both of them looked at each other.

'You go to the store?' Lilly said standing up and putting her hair up in a top bun.

'I'll get the pool shit ready.' Lilly said.

Steve nodded and jumped up grabbing his shoes.

Lilly jumped through the bathroom to her own room and took her boombox and jumped downstairs.

She opened the big doors in the kitchen and opened the freezer.

'STEVE' she yelled to him when she heard him coming from the stairs.

'YEAH' he yelled back with something in his mouth probably his wallet.

'You need to bring ice to, it's almost all gone.' She said while sliding to the hallway on her pink socks.

'Noted.' Steve said while grabbing his jacket.

'Need something else?' he added while grabbing his keys out of his pocket.

'Robin?' Lilly added with a smirk.

'Yeah, I'll pick her up. But I told you that already.

Nothing else?'

'paracetemol or ibuprofen.' Lilly said.

'Were going fucking wasted tonight.' She said with her eyebrow raised.

'Fixing a cute girl for you' she added while pushing him outside.

Steve rolled his eyes and was off to his car.