Chapter 55: It's not a car and it's not exactly mine..

'Yeah we do..' Max said.'I can still feel him, i'm still marked.'If I ditch Kate Bush...I'm toast.' She said.

'Max, you can't' Lucas said.'He'll kill you..''I survived before.' Max said.'I can do it again.' 'I just need to keep him busy long enough so that you guys can get into that attic.Then you can chop his head off.' Max explained.

'Stab him in the heart.Blow him up with some explosive Dustin cooks up.I honestly don't care how you put this asshole in his grave.Just... do it.' Max said.

Everyone was silent for a second.'I hate to break it to you guys..' Lilly said.'But this is our shot.' she said looking around the room.'We'll need weapons.' She added. 'Wait.' Eddie then said and he walked away looking for something in the mail from Max her mom.He pulled up a phone book and started going through it.'Check it out.' He said pointing to an add with the words Warzone.

'I've been there once.it's huge.They got everything you need for, uh.. Killing things? basically' Eddie said.

'You think fake Rambo has enough guns there?' Lilly asked.'Is that a grenade?I mean how is any of this legal?' Robin asked poiting to a picture of a grenade on the add.'Well lucky for us..' Eddie said.'It's America.' Lilly added.'This place is just far enough outside of Hawkins.As long as we steer clear of main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and uh, angry hicks..' Eddie said. 'If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the Warzone.' Erica said.

'Normally, i'd agree, but we need the weaponsSo I think it's worth the risk.' Nancy said crossing her arms.'me too.' Lucas said.'But is it worth the time?It'll take all day to bike there and back.' Dustin said.

'Who said anything about bikes?' Eddie asked.'You got some car we don't know about?' Steve asked Eddie.'It's not exactly a car... Steve.' Eddie said as he stood up standing next to Steve.'And it's... not exactly mine.. But uh.. it'll do.' Eddie said nodding to himself.

'Hey uh... Red.' Eddie said turning to Max. 'Do you have got like a ski mask or a bandana or something?' he asked. Max thought to herself for a second before nodding and she was off. In a few minutes they all were outside the trailer.And Eddie was walking in front with a Jason Forhees mask on his face. Max had used it for Halloween once and kept it.

Eddie was leading the way and signing if the other could follow him.Lilly was directly behind him.As he sneaked up to an RV.he was checking windows and thankfully one was open.He jumped through the window and pulled of the mask.

Lilly was directly behind him. 'that was suffocating.' Eddie said as he slowly walked to the front of the RVhe fastly locked the door and sat down at the driver's seat.Everyone was jumping inside the RV. Steve and Lilly were walking after Eddie to the front.Eddie took plyers out of his bag and put them inside his mouth. He pulled all kind of cables out of the dashboard.

'Where'd you learn how to do that?' Steve asked Eddie in awe.'Oh well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my dad... ' Eddie said cutting through a few wires.'My old man, was teaching me how to hot-wire.Now i swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did... ' Eddie said as he was pulling on some wires and binding them together.'But now.. i'm wanted for murder, and soon.. grand theft auto.' Eddie said 'So uh.. i'm really living up to that Munson name.' He said explaining to Steve who was almost a little impressed.Robin came forward.

'Eddie, i'm not sure I love the idea of you driving..' She said.'Oh hehe' Eddie said.'I'm starting this sucker. Harrington's got her.' Eddie said.'Dont ya big boy?' He said with a smirk on his face as he started the car.The people outside of the car starting yelling as they jumped up.Eddie jumped out of the chair and Steve jumped in.

Eddie threw himself in the Rv as he clashed with Lilly who came forward to see what this mess was. They fell to the ground. Eddie was holding on to the kitchen'It's just a car..' Steve told himself as he was looking around.'EVERYONE HANG ONTO SOMETHING.' he yelled.Everyone was running around grabbing onto something. 'Let's go let's go.' Dustin yelled.

'DRIVE STEVE DRIVE!' Lilly yelled.Steve stepped on the pedal and the Rv started going forward. He made a sharp turn making the owners jump out of the way. 'Shit they look pissed.' Dustin said.'Well it doesn't happen a lot that you lose your car and your house in one day.' Robin said. 'Hold on!' Steve yelled as he made a sharp turn.To which Eddie was laughing he was enjoying this adrenaline rush. And Lilly couldn't help but laugh in what felt like adrenaline. He was holding on to her and he was holding on tight.