Chapter 11: A wet puppy

Lilly had ditched Steve and walked back to the place where she and Eddie were hanging out.

But she didn't see him anywhere.

'What the fuck.' Lilly scolded while taking a sip from her drink.

'Almost there princess.' Eddie's voice was heard

'Huh.' Lilly brought out and walked around another corner and saw Eddie standing against a tree.

Lilly couldn't help her chuckle that she totally went to wrong way and she gave Eddie the second drink.

'Thanks' Eddie said greatfully taking the drink and almost pushing it down in one go.

'god that's strong.' Eddie brought out.

'Thanks, I like them strong.' Lilly said with a wink and also downed her drink.

'Okay so. Everyone is black out drunk wanna turn some heads?' Lilly said her grin getting wider.

'Nah I'm not sure Lilith.' Eddie started

'Excuse me. Are you telling me that Eddie Munson is scared of a few people from band who are so drunk and fucking around that they wont even know he was here?' Lilly said raising an eyebrow.

'I'm not scared.

Munson's aren't scared.' Eddie said puffing his chest.

'Good.' Lilly pulled him with her out of the full grown garden and into the backyard.

Just as Lilly said people were playing games, dancing , making out. Just your average party.

'Isn't Harrington's dad home?' Eddie asked.

'Nah he's out of town.

Just like my mum.' Lilly added.

But Eddie didn't quite catch that.

Lilly let go of Eddie's hand when she saw Robin.

Who was black out drunk hanging around a girls neck.

'Oh my god Lills.' Robin started she was brabling like crazy

And eddie looked at her asking himself is she was okay.

'Oh my god we need to go swim!' Robin exclaimed.

'we what now?' Lilly said turning her head towards Eddie and then back to Robin.

But she was to late Robin had pulled her shirt over her head.

And she started pulling at Lilly's

Robin had succeeded leaving Lilly in her yellow bikinitop, and her overall almost down if she hadn't catched it.

'Robin quit it what are you doing?' Lilly started.

Steve fastly came to the two.

'What are the both of you doing??' He started trying to pull them off each other.

'Steve let goooooo.' Robin exclaimed pulling Lilly even further to the pool.

And in a matter of a second Steve had let go after Robin almost bit him and both Lilly and Robin dived head first in the pool.

Suddenly everyone turned around and was looking at the both of them in the pool.

And in just a few moments the whole pool was full of people.

Everyone took it as a invention to swim.

And Lilly fastly climbed out of the pool

As two hands reached for her arms and she grabbed them.