Chapter 49

Moonbyul and yongsun's eyes were both swollen from too much crying as they exited the room with their hands intertwined and broad smiles on their faces. They have talked like they haven't seen each other for a long time that they failed to notice they have wasted plenty of hours already. When moonbyul saw the time, she jerked up from her seat as cold sweat dripped down her forehead.

As far as she remembers, hyejin told her to take 10 minutes only.

That's why when they exit the room and saw hyejin waiting in the hallway with hands underneath her coat pockets, moonbyul felt like losing consciousness.

At this point, she and her soul already fear hyejin more than she fears yongsun.

Hyejin tilted her head towards them and its a cue for moonbyul to hide behind yongsun. Hyejin and moonbyul's eyes met and byul wished she was blind. Yongsun, on the other hand, just chuckled at byul's attempt of hiding, finding byul adorable for fearing her bestfriend. Moonbyul told her about their conversation and what Hyejin did, and Yongsun laughed for minutes just imagining how scared this hamster must have been.

Byul sneaked behind yongsun, the poor girl's head hung low, as they reached hyejin. She used to be a badass and a savage, but not now that she's standing in front of Hyejin, all of it leaped out of the window. How can not she fear her? This woman didn't even flinch when she pulled the trigger and almost forged a hole in her head.

"Hyejin, where's wheein?" yongsun inquires as they come to a stop a meter away from Hyejin.

Hyejin was staring at Byul as they approached her, but the mention of Wheein's name brought her back to reality.

"We both came here a while ago. I don't know where is she. I just told her to find which room you're staying on this floor while I head straight to the 4th floor.." she paused and glared at byul, ".. to save someone's ass."

Moonbyul nervously swallowed the lump in her throat. She can't even look her straight in the eyes. She was dying to apologize, but maybe it can wait until hyejin's head has cooled down a bit. Maybe in that method, she will spare byul's life.

"That doesn't make any sense. Why isn't she here then?"

Yongsun's eyebrows creased as she ponder where might have her friend was. She was about to say another word but stopped when she feels moonbyul tugging her shirt, inching closer to her ear to whisper something.

"Uhm... if wheein doesn't know which is the right door to knock on, then I think I know where she is."

"Oh hi, gorgeous specimen. You bought some friends. Come, we have some company inside."

Yongsun and hyejin were baffled at the sight of a woman wearing nothing but her skin. She was holding a handcuff in her right hand and a strange thick, long thing in her left that they didn't even want to know what it was called. Just by looking at the weird thing, they already know where they have used it.

Hyejin peered inside and was taken aback when she saw wheein sitting on the corner, terrified and traumatized. She isn't even blinking or anything. She resembles a statue that has witnessed ghosts or two-headed creatures. She's frozen in place.

"I believe your company is our friend. Hand her back." hyejin stated, pointing wheein's direction.

The naked woman looks at their newcomer and smiles sweetly. The moment she opened the door a while ago, the girl already has her eyes widened. She thought wheein was so interesting that she didn't waste time and grabbed her inside. She may be quiet and polite, but that's what she likes about the new girl.