Chapter 36

Yongsun

I awoke with a pounding head and a growling stomach, naked and freezing, and feeling like shit. I never intend to open my eyes because I feel like I need more rest, but the sunlight that seeps from outside is a jerk and is burning my face, so I'm forced to stand and thoroughly close the curtains so I could regain my sleep without a bother. Without thinking twice, I raised my body and groggily moved across the room, shielding the light from reaching my room by shutting the curtains down. But as I was about to take a step back, the scenes from last night hit me like a damn truck, crashing my thoughts and making my eyes go wide as a saucer.

We had sex.

Moonbyul and I had sex, rough, as I always imagine.

I close my eyes as embarrassment takes over my senses, and after a minute, I breathed out all my worries and looked around the room. I cast my gaze downward and notice that my clothes are still strewn on the floor as if they were meant to be there. The bed was also in chaos, with pillows on the floor and smeared sheets. We let ourselves out so much last night that if someone entered my room right now, they could probably tell I had a rough night with someone... which is true in many aspects.

I wander my eyes for a bit second before my gaze was fixed on the bed. No one was there, no sign of moonbyul I can feel. With a furrowed eyebrow, I made my way to the bathroom, hoping she was there washing her face or using the toilet, but when I opened the door, it was empty. I turned back and thoroughly searched my room for her, thinking I was just too stupid to notice she was here on the corner like the first time we met. But she wasn't there when I turned the switch on and a bright light shone down from above. I can clearly see the structures in my room and how cluttered it is, but most importantly, there is no moonbyul to be found.

"Where is she," I murmured to myself.

She's perhaps downstairs?

Maybe?

It was already 1 in the afternoon when I took out my phone to check the time. She was probably hungry and didn't want to wake me up thinking I needed more sleep, so she went downstairs herself. With that in mind, I proceeded to the bathroom to take a shower and clean myself. I smell alcohol, sex, and her... but it's not like I want her scent to wash off of me. God knows how badly I want her scent to be all over my body all the time. It's just... my friends are also present downstairs. I don't want them to smell something that could lead them to suspect suspicious stuff had happened last night.

I mean, something actually happened. But I don't want them to find out right now especially since Moonbyul and I need to talk about our past first. And it's strange that I let down my guard and had sex with her when things are a little complicated on my end. I didn't even know what to call us. Friends with benefits? Lovers? Girlfriends? I'm not sure. That's why I needed to talk to her this instant and clarify things before it gets out of hand.

When I was satisfied with how I looked—hair in a bun and a baggy shirt long enough to cover my legs—I headed my way downstairs.

The first thing that caught my eye was wheein, lounging in the living room, holding a bag of chips, and watching television. Hyejin was in the kitchen, chopping ingredients and cooking something I'm not sure what. When she saw me, she motioned for me to sit on the empty chair, and I did so without hesitation. As I sat down, my gaze wandered around the place, looking for someone who could make my day complete.

"Are you looking for someone specific?"

Hyejin teased as I comfortably sat. She's still chopping the white onion but now with a smirk on her face.