Chapter 11

Yongsun went home that day, drowsy and conflicted. After the moonbyul incident at the fitting room, she had a hard time getting her sanity back to normal and was literally on the floor for the whole three minutes, asking gods and herself what just happened. If taeyeon didn't call her from outside, asking if she was done and okay, she wouldn't get up from her fall. Taeyeon also informed that moonbyul already chosen what she would buy and went home first. Just then, yongsun felt like she could breathe normally again. She's disappointed at the thought of moonbyul getting home first, but her priority is herself. If moonbyul chooses to stay, yongsun thinks she can't properly function while the woman's presence is around. So, it's better like that.

She had also shared the occurrences with Hyejin and wheein, and the two didn't know if they would squeal in excitement or get worried. Yongsun is starting to move on from the woman and if moonbyul would act like what she did when she first encountered Yongsun, then it is certain she will give yongsun a hard time defying her feelings.

As for her relationship with taeyeon, they began to get closer just like before too. Much closer, if you'll ask. Taeyeon is back with her playful, clingy personality that it seems like she'd die if she couldn't grab yongsun near her side. Yongsun felt weird sometimes when the woman just threw herself at her out of nowhere, but she's immune to it right now. If taeyeon isn't married and doesn't have a family, yongsun will certainly conclude that her friend likes her romantically.

"It's been a week. I'm impressed taeyeon hasn't contacted you yet. That woman can't be alone just for once."

Hyejin was at the kitchen counter, sitting on a high stool while eating the bowl of cereal that wheein made for herself. Wheein just grabbed her phone back into their room but when she got back, hyejin was already having the time of her life devouring her food. She wants to get angry, but it's not like she can't get another batch of cereal and eat it peacefully.

It's Sunday morning and yongsun hasn't gotten any text messages from taeyeon since Monday. She guesses the woman is busy or has other important matters to attend to. It's not like she misses the girl though. She's quite grateful for the woman's one-week silence.

"Do you think that's a relief? I've been with her twice a week. I need a break."

Yongsun responded as she flipped the egg she'd been cooking. She made a face when her sunny-side-up egg broke in half and the yolk exploded. Grunting, she just decided to make it scrambled instead. It has the same fate anyway, digested straight into her hungry stomach.

"Your heart needs a break?"

Yongsun rolled her eyes at wheein's counterpart as the girl just giggled like a teenager receiving a bouquet from her crush. Wheein has been constantly teasing yongsun about taeyeon's 'obvious' flirting, and yongsun just kept shoving that ridiculous idea to the side. She's convinced taeyeon isn't someone who would cheat on her family, especially with the likes of her.

Besides, it's not like she's going to flirt back.

"Shut up, whee."

Yongsun grabbed the plate and put the eggs on it. She placed it on the counter and walked to the fridge to grab the pack of hotdogs, tearing the plastic, and putting them in a bowl.

"Do you think it's weird if you guys.. like, you know?" Hyejin gestured like she's trying to convey something but can't quite point it out. Yongsun, who was busy peeling the hotdogs, stops, as she looks at her friend with raised eyebrows. She knows what hyejin was trying to say though.

"I mean, what if taeyeon likes you? Then you have a history with byul who is now her wife, and let's just say she will remember you as time passes by. Do you think it might get weird if the two of them have feelings for you?" Hyejin explained with a shrug.