AN OCEAN AWAY (Tastes Like Strawberries part 2)

Start from the beginning

"You look sexy in your glasses, have I told you that?"

He glances at you, a small smirk tugging on his lips before he returns to the paper in front of him.

"Think they make me look older," he mumbles under his breath.

"Nah, not more at least than your grandpa sweaters," you tease him, earning a 'Really? This again?' look from him that makes you chuckle.

You busy yourself while Harry finishes his work and then you head out together, strictly keeping the distance between each other. Walking out of the building Harry heads to the left where the car park is while you take a turn to the right. It's been your usual, since you can't have anyone see you get into Harry's car so casually, so you usually walk down to the small café near Building D, because there's a very narrow little street running behind it where you can get into the car without anyone noticing you. You do the same now too before finally heading back to Harry's place. Sinking into the comfortable seat, you stare out the window, thinking about how it's just been six weeks since New Year's Eve, but it feels like you've been together with Harry for months. Despite his many doubts and hesitant act, it was easy to fall into a kind of routine with him, and even more easier to get used to the thought that he is yours and you are his.

During these six weeks you've learned quite a few things about him, things women on campus would die to know and they were handed over to you on a silver plate by Harry himself.

One, he is a very touchy person, of course, when he has the chance for it. In the safety of his home or when you have a few minutes for yourselves in his office, he always likes to have his hand on your back or waist, he loves touching your hips or cheeks, caressing the skin wherever it shows from under your clothes. He is also very cuddly, likes to wrap you in his arms when you're watching TV and when it's time to sleep the first thing he does is to pull you into his embrace. You usually wake up in the morning with him completely wrapped around you, limbs thrown over you, face buried into your chest or stomach. He is a messy sleeper, but also a fucking adorable one.

Two, he is a good cook but not that good at baking. He says it's the universe's sign that he shouldn't eat as much sweet stuff as he does, but in reality he just sucks at measuring the ingredients. He never follows the recipe, easily goes with things his own way and then he is surprised when it doesn't turn out as it should.

Three, he notices the smallest things you'd never. Like how you hate it when the Sun is shining right into your face so he always makes sure to draw the blinds in the evening, or that you prefer sleeping with more pillows so he just simply gives you an extra without even asking every time you're spending the night. He cares so much about you to the smallest details, it always makes your heart flutter.

And four, though he keeps a tough act in school, he is a lovesick puppy when no one is around, likes to be the small spoon when cuddling, absolutely adores it when you cup his face in your palms and kiss it all over. Loves it when you play with his hair or when you hug him from behind, kissing between his shoulder blades. He always tells you how pretty you are and never misses a chance to sneak a kiss from you. You couldn't imagine him do any of these before you really knew him, but now you see that all these little things are just as much parts of him like the version of him he shows at school. You feel lucky to be able to see him like this and you'll probably never get bored of it.

Arriving to his place you drop your bag off at the bedroom before you join him in the kitchen, already eyeing the flyer to the nearby Italian place that delivers.

"How about pizza?" he hums, eyebrows knitted together as he scans the menu.

"Sounds good. Can we order dessert too?" Walking past him you kiss his shoulder before grabbing a glass for yourself, filling it with tap water.