Epilogue

In the years that followed, the world was once again at peace. No reports of activity nor conflicts between humanity and Sirens came to pass. The vast majority of your time was taken doing one ceremony after another. There were more diplomatic, military and political ones than you could care to count, but there were highlights.

Azur Lane received the U.S. Presidential Unit Citation for it's role in the Second Siren War. Other nations associated with the different factions bestowed their equivalent honors as well. There was also a trend continuing from the first conflict of increasing numbers of women in the military and more.

One of the most memorable was a medal ceremony. Sure, a Navy Distinguished Service Medal and a Purple Heart were nice, but it was your newly married wife who had the spotlight. USS Enterprise was formerly awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Which of course carried over to the twelve most important ceremonies. The one's in which you took an oath with a woman to be with them for life. Enterprise. Belfast. Prinz Eugen. Akagi. Atago. Friederich der Große. Hood. Bismarck. Amagi. Pennsylvania. Shinano. Sovetskaya Rossiya. All of them. Yes you were insane, but you did not care.

In the years that followed, there was one question about ship girls that was answered. The answer came in a precious miracle created from the one you shared with a ship girl. It was not easy and not all apparently could do so, but it happened nonetheless. You had become a father.

Which brought you to the present, in bed within your house one morning.

The wake up call came in the form of the door opening up.

"Mom! Dad!"

"Good Morning Mother and Father!"

Two small figures ran in and jumped onto the bed.

Link: https://i.redd.it/bl4365b722571.jpg

Link: https://cdn

Link: https://cdn.donmai.us/original/dd/51/__belfast_and_little_bel_azur_lane_drawn_by_senbon_tsuki__dd51d537b093ec00dae247c88b8e0b69.jpg

You woke up and looked to see that the two kids had greeted you for the morning. Two other women who laid with you stirred and then smiled when they saw who had woken them up.