Aftermath

Oahu, Hawaiian Islands
Honolulu International Airport
1142 Hours
Day 89
89:11:42:39

"All units. Bulldog 2-3. Tally ho on Tester at vector 170 from Refuge. Reporting visual on additional Siren support ships. Distance about 1-0 miles out." Alan reported from his view in the B-25 cockpit.

That was not the only thing he could see. Already the same sea was going off with explosions and plasma fire. As if that needed further confirmation, a radio transmission related to it came.

"Crane copies 2-3. Crane, Recorder, Sword, Iron 1 and 3 already engaged."

Zuikaku and any other allied ship girls were already there and fighting.

"2-3. Overlord. Stinger and Phoenix will take you to Refuge. You are to assist Raiden in protecting the civilians here. They're taking fire and supporting infantry and clones. It's not looking good right now."

"2-3 copies. Stinger?"

"I heard him." Hornet acknowledged. The B-25 banked with the others that would take them over the mouth of Pearl Harbor. Closely guarding them were A7M2 Reppu fighters courtesy of Taihou. She herself had made like the other carriers and rode on the outside of one of them.

 She herself had made like the other carriers and rode on the outside of one of them

"Phoenix, Stinger talkin'. Move your planes in to sweep up the opposition. We need a clear path to Refuge." Hornet ordered.

"Hai." Taihou agreed. A series of D4Y2 Judy and B7A2 Grace bombers flashed into appearance moving ahead of their heavier counterparts. The carriers may have had their differences, but in protecting Alan Walker was where they were united in their goals.

Sirens had made it the shore and subsequently the perimeter of the airport

Sirens had made it the shore and subsequently the perimeter of the airport. Judy dive bombers made their runs on the ground and clone forces on shore. Grace torpedo bombers released their fish on the Siren vessels advancing on the civilian sanctuary. Their infamous Long Lance torpedos dealt fatal damage to any Siren vessel they struck.