Uncharted

Unknown Location

"So he is here."

That voice. Female. It was familiar but it was not normal. Everything was in white.

"Who is this? Identify yourself." You said.

A form appeared. Holographic if the static like flickering was any indication.

 Holographic if the static like flickering was any indication

(Link: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/bhlx/images/a/a1/Helena_META.png/revision/latest?cb=20210611231107 )

Your eyes widened in shock. That could not be right. She was not with your team! But the face, though hardened, was the same. Then it clicked. Alternatives. Dimensions. Enty had such an encounter before.

"Different appearance, but the same ship. Helena from an alternative reality I assume?"

She nodded. "Correct."

"Where are we and what is going on?" You asked the alternative version of the ship girl.

"I hacked into this network, waiting for your arrival." Alter Helena explained. "Suffice it to say it's something I have become capable of over a long time. But I'm not here to talk about me or my counterpart in your fleet. Someone wants to talk to you. I'm patching her through."

Alter Helena disappeared. Then another woman appeared.

 Then another woman appeared

(Link: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/omniversal-battlefield/images/9/90/Enterprise_%28The_Key%29.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190723014153)

"It's you." You breathed.

"So she brought me up, didn't she?" This other Enterprise said. This version was hardened even more so than Enterprise when you first met her. Her eyes were harsh and unforgiving. Still, you could see something in her irises soften a bit. It made you wonder whether it was because of your relationship to her counterpart or, more morbidly, that her Commander might have shared the same face.

"Of course she did. Alternative Enterprise has known presence in Siren conflict. Debriefing from Enterprise suggests this alternative has been in and is resigned to constant warfare. Recommend designation codename: EMIYA." You cited off some of your notes in a report. "So what do you want?"