.\\\\.

Jungkook never had thought that he'd somehow be the one making Yoongi this upset one day.
He really thought he had the bonus of being the youngest amongst the other's and his doe eyes, though even this didn't seem to help now anymore.

Sitting on the bed, while Yoongi stood in front of him and told him off was enough to make his stupid anger for once to vanish.

"I TOLD YOU DOZENS OF TIMES, THE OTHER'S AS WELL YET YOU KEEP BEING JEALOUS OF NOTHING AND I KEEP BEING ANNOYED! DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING TIRING YOUR BULLSHIT IS SOMETIMES!? DO YOU!?"

".. No..?"

"Jungkook.. YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING REGRET PUSHING ME OFF"

"Tae.. What is happening in there?" Hoseok asked as he stood in front of Jungkooks door, Taehyung hand on his chest walking to him and sighting a bit.

"He got jealous again or some shit and pissed Yoongi off and now that's going on."

"Damn.. I do hope for Kook that he doesn't have any jobs tomorrow, his dick is gonna be dead"

"..what?"

Yoongi stared down at Jungkook who still sat there, playing with his hands and trying to somehow keep his cool.

"Don't be upset at me tomorrow.. I really, really was patient okay? This is your own fault" Yoongi mumbled as he pushed a small kiss on Jungkooks forehead who just looked a bit irritated at Yoongi when the male started to unbotten his shirt.

"What.. Is this like make up sex?" Jungkook asked with a small grin while watching Yoongi, about to try and take Yoongis shirt off as well when the male stopped him.

"It isn't Jungkook. Gosh.. Just undress yourself okay? I'm gonna be back in an second" Yoongi said, taking a deep breath while Jungkook was looking at him a bit confused though couldn't really find an reason not to do what Yoongi just asked of him.

"Both of you no word." Yoongi spoke as he walked out of the room, Hoseok and Taehyung just standing there and watching Yoongi go to jins room before going back inside Jungkooks room and locking the door.

"Already back? So what are we gonna do?" Jungkook asked with a small grin, only smiling more as Yoongi got on top of him and immediately moving his hands on the males hips.

"It's not the time to play around Jungkook. You should get this damn jealousy under control. We all told you." Yoongi said and pushed a small kiss on Jungkooks lips only to then grab his hands and quickly cuff them up on the bed frame.

Jungkook not even really doing anything against it and instead just focusing on the kiss definitely made it easier for Yoongi.

"Where you got those from? So we do gotta play today" Jungkook grinned only for Yoongi to stare down at him and cross his arms.

"Jin had those lying around, won't even question why exactly.. But this isn't gonna be some easy playing around. Next time you're upset I want you to think about this before you pull another stupid move and hurt one of the others and get on my nerves."

"Wait wait, so you're trying to teach me a lesson here?" Jungkook asked as if it was absurd what Yoongi was doing.

"Come on doll, we both know that you're not the type to do this. I'm the one in control here wherever you like it or not."

"Should've thought about that before I cuffed you up" Yoongi only shrugged with a small smile at outsmarting the other.

"I-Doll come on.. You can't be real" Jungkook repeated, pulling a bit on the handcuffs and staring at Yoongi who couldn't hold back a small grin.