What did the smaller want to do now?

He already had slept lots, ate jins food and was watching some cute animal show on the TV right now.

He hadn't had a clue what else to do.

"What do you wanna do.. Can't go out that's for sure.." the male mumbled as he remembered the rules he got from everyone the day before.

1. No going outside
2. No opening doors for strangers
3. Not calling or texting anyone but them
4. Don't invite anyone
5. No sweets after 8pm
6. Clean up after yourself

It was a simple list, yet Yoongi hadn't had anything to do, therefore it was pretty much boring.

He had endlessly checked his phone for something to do, playing some stupid games and even going through each of their room only for it to be 4pm.

He didn't expect this day to be that boring.

Just a few minutes after and the male laid on his bed, turning on the TV to watch some cartoons while playing a mobile game on his phone.

Two hours after that he ate something and decided to try and make himself a smoothie.

He now had to clean everything up though, didn't take a long time luckily.

He watched a movie or two afterwards and fell asleep right after.

The next morning was just as boring and lonely. Waking up to the sunshine and spending his day walking around the house as if trying to find something to do.

He couldn't deny, those guys really made it more interesting. He really wanted them to come back already, not because he felt like hugging and kissing them all over but mostly because he hadn't had anything to do and there was always entertainment with them around

Now that he thought about it though, he really wouldn't have minded some cuddles.

Eating jins food on the empty kitchen table wasn't really nice either, it felt like he was abandoned instead.

Looking at his phone though, he nearly chocked on his dinner as he saw all the messages from the boys.

"Those fuckers really send me a video as well?" he asked himself, clicking on the video to watch it.

"Is it recording?"

"Of course it is jimin, come on its just a short video say something" Jin spoke holding the camera a second at himself before filming the other's again.

"Yoongi I miss you!" Taehyung screamed at the back, Jungkook stepping in the view as well and waving at the camera.

"I'm gonna bring you an souvenir Yoongi doll!"

"Hey Baby! Hope you're doing well" Hoseok chuckled holding up both his hands to wave and then pulling namjoon in frame who was actually busy talking to someone else.

"What's this?.. To Yoongi? Hey Yoongi, we're gonna be back soon, just one more day" the male said holding up a thumbs up and then going back to talking on his phone.

"We miss you lots! You're gonna get tons of attention once we're back!" Jimin smiled before holding up a finger heart, Jin again moving the camera to himself to blow a kiss at the camera.

"See you soon, eat well and take care!"

It was sweet to say the least. Something Yoongi hadn't expected to see.
He replayed the video a few times, actually unsure if he should answer something or shouldn't.