Day1.

Getting dragged along Namjoon and Taehyung

Day 2.
Jungkook and Hoseok

Day3. Jin

It really wasn't how Yoongi expected the next few days to turn out.
Mostly just dragging around and all of them trying to buy Yoongi stuff.

"Alright.. I think now I won't need any more shopping for at least a whole year or more" Yoongi said as he walked inside with three bags, Jin behind him carrying at least five more,  quickly bringing everything upstairs.

"So tomorrow the big day" Jungkook grinned leaning back in the couch while watching Yoongi walk inside.

"Big day? Anyone's birthday?" Yoongi asked sitting down besides Jungkook.

"Nope, but we all had a bet. Whoever buys you the best outfit gets to spend three whole hours with you without getting disturbed"

".. Now you're betting behind my back?.. And let me guess, I have to try everything on" Yoongi guessed, looking at Jungkook who nodded as if proud of the idea only to get the back of his head smacked.

"I just know that it was your idea! You fucker" Yoongi grumbled, looking up once Jin walked in.

"The bags are all upstairs.. Well we're gonna unpack everything tomorrow." He said and gave Yoongi his hand to pull him up despite his grumpy look.

"I'm gonna kill you" Yoongi grumbled the next day seeing all of them sitting in the living room.

"Alright alright, so on a score of one to ten were gonna vote, make it fair. No rules what kind of outfit." Namjoon explained and then looked at Yoongi.

"What if I won't do it" Yoongi asked crossing his arms, immediately regretting it as everyone started to complain loudly.

"OKAY OKAY! just shut your damn mouths.. Gosh"

"Your decision who goes first" Hoseok said and looked at Yoongi who gave a small sight.

"Alright.. Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook." He listed and then gave them all a small glare until Jin pulled the smaller upstairs to grab the bags and put an outfit together they had bought together.

Kinda basic. Not that bad at all. He hadn't expected less of Jin though.

Simple jeans, an white sweater and some simple accessories, like the wristband and some silver earrings.

Walking downstairs and getting stared at.

Final score 34/50 (not including Jin or Yoongi)

Namjoon next.
Not horrible.
Comfortable black loose pants, grey t-shirt, an black beanie and a white small bag. Practical.

Score 38/50

Hoseoks style wasn't really what he would wear often,  but this outfit could actually work out.

Black t-shirt, an black button up over that, some cargo pants and pretty earrings.

40/50

Taehyung. Definitely not his style.
A black coat, brown sweatshirt, black loose pants and a dark brown bag.

"Honestly, it's better than I thought coming from Tae" Hoseok said and looked at the male who looked a little offended at the comment.

"Huh!? What do you mean i literally wore the nearly same outfit two days ago"

"Yeah but Yoongi doesn't give the same vibe as you do" Jimin now said and pulled a bit on the shirt trying to make it look less weird.

32/50

Jimin

Pretty outfit. If it wasn't for the fact that jimin kept changing it every two seconds Yoongi moved and they needed at least 15 minutes until jimin was satisfied with Yoongis look.

42/50

Last turn was Jungkook.

"I won't fucking go out like this!" Yoongi yelled from inside the bathroom, Jungkook only being able to chuckle.

"Come on its not that bad!"

"You didn't even give me fucking pants!"

"Well thats the catch! You look good without pants as well, no need for them" Jungkook argued with a sly smile on his face.

"No need for your damn fuckery" Yoongi complained and then opened the door slowly to throw his other shirt at him and slap him with it.

"ow-looks good though!" Jungkook commented between some slaps, pulling Yoongi closer and giving his back a small rub to try and calm the male down.

".. If you're not going down them I'm just gonna bring you there" Jungkook said after a minute and threw Yoongi over his shoulder who immediately started to yell at the taller.

"JUNGKOOK NO! JUNGKOOK! FUCK LET ME GO!"

That of course got the attention of the others, about to go upstairs to make sure everything was fine when Jungkook already walked inside the living room with Yoongi who wore an too big light blue shirt for him, which slid down one of his shoulders and no pants.

Once being met down, Yoongi gave a small annoyed sight, rubbing his temples and not saying anything, trying his best to hold back from slapping Jungkook who stood besides him as if proudly showing Yoongi off.

".. Does this really count as an outfit?" Jin asked looking at Hoseok as if he knew the answer.

"You said no rules. This is an outfit so rate it !" Jungkook said and gave an small smirk, sure that he won this.

"I say he's disqualified" Taehyung decided crossing his arms and refusing to rate it,  though still checked out Yoongi.

"Huh!? You have to rate it you can't just-"

"I disqualify you too" Namjoon decided, followed by Jimin and then Jin.

"Come on! There's no reason to!" Jungkook frowned and then looked at Yoongi as if he could change their minds.

"Don't look at me.. You decided to go with this" Yoongi said, just standing there and not really moving anywhere

"Thats unfair! If you do that my votes wouldn't count as well!"

"Okay.. How about this. Yoongi do you wanna make this count or not?" Hoseok asked looking towards Yoongi who shrugged.

"I don't care to be honest. Just get this over with" Yoongi said not really caring.

"That's an yes" Jungkook decided, clapping his hands together a bit more satisfied.

".. Okay I guess you really won Kook. Lucky that he doesn't care" Jimin said and then held up the number on his piece of paper.

45/50

"Just 9 from everyone?" The male asked a bit surprised before starting to chuckle once understanding.

"Ohhh alright alright.. He surely wouldn't have done that though." Jungkook grinned giving Yoongis side a small poke.

"Don't poke me.. Are you done now?.. Why are you all looking so stupid at me?" Yoongi asked once looking up

"Just imagining you naked" Jimin casually mumbled, Yoongi nodding his head and turning around to go back to his room.

"Alright, that was enough bullshit for today."