I

"He isn't speaking to anyone of us is he?" Jimin asked sitting on the couch and leaning a bit back.

They again were at home, Yoongi being inside his room, not speaking to any of them and ignoring them.

The vibe was kind of weird, Jungkook was in an bad mood constantly, Jin just keeping quiet as he kept rethinking what they had done, Hoseok being annoyed, Jimin feeling bad, Namjoon trying to think of a solution and Taehyung being unsure how things should continue now.

"I'm really gonna go crazy here.." Yoongi mumbled spending most of his time inside his bed and having not really anything to do.

He didn't want things to end like this, he didn't want to continue crying as well, having spend most of the time since he arrived home just to cry and try and calm down.

He still wasn't sure what happened. His lip was busted and he had some pretty ugly scratches near his neck and arms from the fight.

"Feels like an funeral today" someone said as Yoongis door was opened, Taehyung taking a small peak inside and looking at Yoongi who didn't look back.

"Are you still ignoring us..?" he asked quietly, going inside and closing the door behind him to then sit down at the edge of the bed. It had already been two days.

Yoongi said nothing staring at his phone instead to pretend he was busy.

".. To be honest Yoongi, I am not even mad that you got out without telling anyone. I guess you should get some freedom to go out by yourself, but I wasn't expecting this to happen.. I.. Am honestly not sure who is to blame, I don't wanna blame you neither us nor this once friend of yours. I just want to tell you that I do get how you feel."

Taehyung said looking towards Yoongi who wasn't looking at Taehyung but at least stopped scrolling on his phone, not saying a word but waiting for Taehyung to explain it further before just snapping back.

"You know I was once in an very similar situation as yours.. I killed.. Well I didn't intend to but I murdered someone very important to me.
You probably aren't sure what to feel right now, or if you should put the blame on us or yourself.. It doesn't feel real does it?"

Yoongi looked for an second at Taehyung before quickly looking back at his phone and simply shaking his head a bit.

"You know what really helped me past then?.. Spending time with someone I trusted and going outside for an very very long walk to think about everything." he said and then leant a bit back.

"As horrible or confusing as it may feel right now, it's gonna feel better once you accept what happened and say your goodbyes to that person, even if it takes some time" he said and stood back up to quietly leave the room.

Yoongi was still inside his room the whole day, even after Taehyung had left.
At around 2am however the door towards an specific room slightly opened, two eyes peeking in.

The younger was staring at the bed where Taehyung was laying in, not saying anything, instead slowly walking towards him and stopping in front of the bed.

".. Taehyung? Tae-" just like that and Taehyung suddenly opened his eyes to look half asleep at the male.

"Mh? Yoongi? What's wrong?" the taller immediately asked sitting up and rubbing his eyes, trying his best to not yawn and keep his eyes open.

Yoongi just stood there though, staring at the other as if expecting him to do something.

"..you can talk to me if there's anything you need.. Maybe wanna go outside? Get some fresh air?" Tae asked the younger finally nodding his head and walking out of the room to go downstairs and put on his shoes.

Taehying out on some sweatpants and an hoodie before joining Yoongi to go outside and follow the smaller who randomly walked into an direction.

"Yoongi you-"

"Shut up.. Just walk" the younger spoke walking ahead of Taehyung.

The other did as told, stopping once the younger stopped after 10 more minutes.

"It's unfair.. Why do I have to give up my whole life for all of you, just to be satisfied. What did you even think past then, ruining my life and making me join you!?.. What did you expect me to feel? Happy? that you made everyone I knew and loved to leave me?.. I just don't get it.. So please Taehyung, tell me.. why you couldn't just approach me normally!? Why couldn't you just fall in love with someone else, be less interested in me.. Or at least try to not push me into this whatever relationship shit this is"   he was fed up, with all of their bullshit, Taehyung knew that just too well.

"It's not like we choose to like you.. It's more like something that suddenly happened out of nowhere..
We didn't expect you to just run into us that day and neither did you expect anything.. I guess at that time we were sure that it was simple fate and we were supposed to be together whatever happened or got between you and us." Taehyung spoke looking around the street they were walking on.

"is this some kind of excuse?"

"It isn't. It was just a stupid mindset we had in our heads. We didn't consider your feelings at all, at least until you actually joined us. Beginning from there we kind of tried to consider each other's emotions but that didn't seem to properly have worked out" the male sighted and then looked back at Yoongi.

"I'm sorry. We're all sorry actually. An simple apology won't make up for it though and we know that.. You probably know that we won't let you go though. Even after everything that happened.. I do somehow have the feeling that things can still get worse."

Yoongi said nothing instead staring at Taehyung and again starting to walk.

"..can you tell me more about.. This incident? I mean where you got into the same situation as I did." Yoongi then asked not looking at Taehyung.

"I'll tell you everything about it"