"Don't get cheeky now. Even if you're cute you shouldn't be a dick like me Yoongi" Jungkook said with a small smile only for Yoongi to smile a bit as well.

"So you agree that you're being a dick?"

"Apparently I do. You got me there"

"You know, since we're already in this position, what do you think about kissing now? I've even asked you now" jungkook grinned looking down at Yoongi who looked like he thought about his answer.

"If you really have to, an small kiss wouldn't really hurt me.. But remember just an small kiss, nothing more."

"Of course.. Or perhaps more" jungkook quickly added at the end, already pressing his lips onto Yoongi before the smaller could say anything and keeping his lips on Yoongis for an few seconds before breaking the kiss to push another kiss on his cheek.

"I swear to god you're all suck greedy bastards" Yoongi mumbled with a small sight, already stopping as jungkook suddenly pushed another few kisses near his jawline and moving down.

"Kook I said no!"

"I'm no dog though. I won't listen that easily" jungkook countered, looking back up to peck Yoongis lips a few times who eventually had enough and moved a hand over Jungkooks mouth.

"Shut it! You're a grown ass man you-DID YOU JUST LICK MY HAND!? EW" 

And there Jungkooks mouth was freed again, Yoongi looking a bit disgusted at his hand and moving his hand on Jungkooks shirt to rub his Salvia off.

"I'm a grown man who knows what he wants.. Just a little more, tiny tiny bit more"

"You already got a lot compared to the others, calm your ass down!" Yoongi said and then tried to push jungkook off only for kook to then let his body fall down onto Yoongis.

"Ay! Kook stop that shit! Let me out!"

"No chance! I'll only get off if you agree to have another kiss"

"okay another simple kiss! Agreed!"

"No no, I don't want an simple kiss. French kiss"

".. You fucker"

"Do you want me to let you out now or not?.. I'll only get up if you agree"

".. Okay! Just get up, you're kind of heavy" Yoongi finally agreed and then sighted a bit relieved as soon as Jungkook leant up.

"Gosh.. You're even greedier than namjoon." the male said and then looked back up at Jungkook who smirked down at Yoongi, clearly pleased with his answer.

"You're ready?.. Or does the baby still need more time~?" jungkook teased getting an annoyed glance from Yoongi.

"Let's just get it over with. I really wanna eat some of the cookies now" Yoongi said not even sure what to really expect.

And just like that Jungkooks lips back on Yoongis, the taller clearly having some experience in this type of thing whilst Yoongi was a bit lost, trying to keep up only to fail and holding onto Jungkooks shoulders, pushing Jungkooks body up as soon as the male broke the kiss to escape from him and also to avoid his gaze, not really wanting to get even more teased as his face had turned a bit red, also from not really being able to breath.

Sttorming out of his room, Yoongi passed Jimin who walked by, disappearing inside the kitchen to finally eat his cookies.

Jimin however now looked after Yoongi a bit irritated why the male looked so bothered and red, only to stare at Jungkook in shock as he saw him walking out of the same room.